“Good Fast Food”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #28 of 100 Restaurants in Rockport
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Since my husband and i like to fish until later at night it's a good place to stop and pick up a breakfast, burger or chicken snack and take it back to the room!!

Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

Ok. It's Whatabuger. Can't go wrong with Whataburger. Bacon, cheese & jalapeño. Yep, pretty good. Their ice tea is the freshest you will find. Grab n' go. Got to love it!!'

Reviewed 16 August 2012

The restaurant was clean. The staff that waited on us couldn't be bothered to smile. However, when we ordered a 9 piece chicken nugget meal and got a 6 piece instead they were quick to give us the 3 missing pieces.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Sorry Texas gave this chain a try but what a mistake. Adopt In and Out burger if you want an awesome fast food chain.
Place was dirty, food on floor, used napkins on seats. Location was mustang island maybe oythers better??
Daughters burger came with a hair which didn't help.
My burger I didn't even finish. That is saying something as how can you screw up a burger? This one had two patties, some onion and no taste.
What made me laugh was it was just made but yet looked like someone sat on it. Made with no pride I'm pretty sure.
In the end my daughter and I had some good laughs about a new name for whataburger, can't type them here lol

Reviewed 23 July 2012

We always appreciate Whataburger being in our travel area. It seems that the locations in the Corpus area are all very good. The one in Rockport was excellent!