Nice cozy family run place. Highlight of our stay was seeing two dolphins from the dock attached to the back of the hotel. You could probably see them from your balcony if you get a seaward facing room. Nice cozy library at front corner of lobby was a nice place for quiet reading. Great family place-walk to several local seafood places. Near Whooping Crane tours, Aransas NWR and Goose Island State park. Stayed with wife and 2 kids.
All the ocean-facing rooms were booked but our room looked down on small garden so--not bad at all--but assuming we go to rockport again we'll book earlier for an ocean-facing room.
Only downside, my son found some flip-flops and a soda can under the bed from previous guest-so maybe the maids aren't getting into all the corners. Room was clean other than this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lighthouse Inn is the perfect choice for a vacation on the Texas coastal bay, with full-service accommodations in the beautiful Aransas Bay. Relax and enjoy a laid back Texas getaway with luxurious guest accommodations and amenities and our friendly staff. Positioned at the entrance of Fulton Harbor with a magnificent view of Aransas Bay, enjoy modern amenities, shoreline access and our excellent location close to local attractions and things to do in the Texas Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Lighthouse Inn at Aransas Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn At Aransas Bay Hotel Rockport
- Lighthouse Hotel Rockport
- Lighthouse Hotel At Aransas Bay
- Lighthouse Inn At Aransas Bay Rockport, Texas