Lighthouse Inn at Aransas Bay
  • Pool
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Rockport)
View Hotel
All reviewspalm roomrocking chairsstarbucks coffeecaptain's suitearansas bayshrimp boatsfishsausagefirst floorwafflesboiling potseparate bedroomenjoy the viewfull kitchenhot tubwhooping cranetexas coast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2010

We have been staying at this hotel for since it opened! Great location on the water and an awesome comp hot breakfast! A great location for a party or small wedding reception! I through my mom's 80th in the 3rd floor party room! It was fabulous and looked elegant with to the floor gold satin table clothes with cranberry organza over lays on all the tables! Trudy, Brian and Judy are fabulous!!

Reviewed 15 August 2010

I first must say, that we were only able to stay for one night and I wish that we had been able to stay longer. My in-laws stayed in the King Suite, beautiful, clean and spacious. My family of 4 stayed in the 2 Queen, Standard room. Clean for the most part. We did ask for a portable crib for my 2 year old. They did bring it, but it was small and better suited for an infant. My in-laws did find a used pool towel in their room, our mini-fridge reeked of fish. Other than those few things, it was a wonderful hotel, better value than any other chain hotel. Breakfast was also good and fulfilling. Very well worth the money that we paid. Definitely will stay again.

Reviewed 12 August 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Lighthouse Inn in Rockport and it exceeded our expectations. The views from the patio were awesome. He loved fishing at night off of the lighted piers. I enjoyed sitting in the rocking chair out by the water while he fished, the breeze was wonderful. The pool area was exceptionally clean and the landscaping is well groomed. We took the Sunset Cruise from the mariana next to the hotel which was awesome. We highly recommend this hotel! We will return here in the future!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2010

We had a great stay at the Lighthouse Inn. I was a little nervous because of some of the reviews I had read but I had such a good feeling about the place, we gave it a try and I'm so glad we did!

The hotel is lovely. It's an older building, full of charm. Our room was clean and spacious with the promised view of the bay and those gorgeous rocking chairs. (I was afraid the photos on the website were out of date, but it really looks that beautiful!)

We brought a white noise machine in case noise was an issue and didn't have to use it. In fact, I am an incredibly light sleeper and I had some of the best hotel sleep I've had in years.

The staff was friendly and well informed. The pool was well maintained and very clean. Wifi worked perfectly.

We would love to go back!

Breakfast was a little crowded around 8:30 but we just got up a little earlier the next day and closer to eight, crowding wasn't a problem at all.

Reviewed 9 August 2010

We loved our stay! The bayfront view room was beautiful and clean! We were in walking distance to many places to eat with good food and some live music. A great couple's getaway! Fabulous breakfast too! We had also left things in our room at departure. The kind staff called and shipped our things to us. We thank them so very much and are looking forward to visiting again!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple