This is probably the nicest hotel in town. That being said, I have mixed feelings about it. Pros: 1. Great view of the bay and rooms have little patios that either face the bay or the pool. Both are really great views. We had a pool view and it was very nice. 2. The staff are very accommodating. I called a couple of times to report some issues and they were very responsive. 3. The daily buffet breakfast is very good and great if you have small kids. Definitely saves you $. Cons: 1. The hotel is kind of dated, which is not a big thing really. 2. Cleanliness -- Upon arrival, our tub had hair in it. A maid came to clean it and afterward there were still some hairs left. 3. The floors were never vacummed and I don't think the water glasses were ever really cleaned or changed out with new ones. Overall I would stay again but just beware if you are a clean freak like me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lighthouse Inn is the perfect choice for a vacation on the Texas coastal bay, with full-service accommodations in the beautiful Aransas Bay. Relax and enjoy a laid back Texas getaway with luxurious guest accommodations and amenities and our friendly staff. Positioned at the entrance of Fulton Harbor with a magnificent view of Aransas Bay, enjoy modern amenities, shoreline access and our excellent location close to local attractions and things to do in the Texas Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lighthouse Inn at Aransas Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn At Aransas Bay Hotel Rockport
- Lighthouse Hotel Rockport
- Lighthouse Hotel At Aransas Bay
- Lighthouse Inn At Aransas Bay Rockport, Texas