“Best Cafe!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I love this place, I try to come at least once a week to sit and relax with a nice cup of coffee. I love to get lunch here as well. If you are ever in the area this is the place to go. I recomend this to all my friends and family as well as my guests! Keep up the good work guys.

1  Thank BeckerDecker
There are newer reviews for Rockport Daily Grind

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We stopped at the Daily Grind for lunch based on reviews I'd read and we were not disappointed. Our server was fun and friendly & the atmosphere was casual and relaxed. My quiche was wonderful & I tried a very unusual dressing for my salad that was excellent. My husband really liked his sandwich, especially the bread. The location in downtown Rockport is easy to find with sufficient parking, and we will go again next trip to enjoy something different from their interesting menu.

1  Thank Susan G
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Not quite, but adequate. Friendly, fast, good, cute place. A little pricey... About 30% more expensive than the chain.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Had some great frozen coffees over the Labor day weekend. It is a really cute coffeehouse, but the owner could use some people skills. Asked her a question and hardly got an answer. I would have expected more from a small town atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

This is the best local coffee shop in town, but I think we may be a bit jaded coming from Austin, expecting much more. It is the ONLY place in town we could find hot tea and the quality wasn't great. The sandwiches were ok, but nothing special. The service was friendly and the atmosphere was nice. It's a great spot for Rockport, but expectations should be set to understand that you should not expect city quality coffee shop standards.

3  Thank KateZ1212