“Not just a coffee house”

Rockport Daily Grind
Ranked #5 of 97 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Rockport, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not just a coffee house”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I didn't know what to expect the first time I visited The Daily Grind. Yes, it's a wonderful coffee house with many, many choices of coffee, lattes, teas, etc. They also serve wonderful quiches and sandwiches for lunch. The staff are super friendly and accommodating. Many locals gather there to visit and enjoy the brews. Super place.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Gran2014

Jacksonville, NC
“Ask Megan for Her Special”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I went into the Daily Grind just for a coffee. Megan met me at the door and suggested I let her make me something special. " Megan's Madness", as she called it, was a blended iced coffee with hints of caramel and some other delicious ingredient I could not identify. I enjoyed the atmosphere so much, I lingered over the coffee and added a wonderful cinnamon scone. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank NCTraveler107
UK
“Service with a smile!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Arrived just in time to find the door locked on Tuesday 25th March - closes 3p.m. Trudged disappointedly back to the car - our hire car Garmin SatNav could only offer a non-existent Starbucks as a coffee joint in Rockport so we'd been delighted when we spotted this independant place, & we were gasping for a cuppa.
Pleasantly suprised & delighted when on returning to the car, a hatch window on the side of the premises opened & an extremely accommodating lady asked what we needed & proceeded to make us 2 lattes. Can't say we'll be able to give any repeat business, unless we're ever back in the area again, but happy to recommend based on the service - oh yes - and some really good coffee - Thank you!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank magz
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I enjoyed the experience and they met my exceptions. I will make it a point to take my business clients in the next time I go in.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jimmy T
East Sandwich, Massachusetts
“Great Scones!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

The folks at the Daily Grind were awesome and very accommodating! And the scones were absolutely awesome!

• Visited February 2014