“My Favorite Lunch Place”

Apple Dumpling Deli
Ranked #15 of 99 Restaurants in Rockport
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Welcome to Our Apple Dumpling Deli! Under new ownership - April 1, 2016 Our goal is to continue a 16-year tradition of great food with a renewed focus on customer satisfaction. We've spruced things up a bit, but we're keeping the same menu. Stop by for lunch and let's get to know each other!
Reviewed 22 February 2013

The Apple Dumpling is my favorite place for lunch. It is consistantly perfect. They bake their own fresh bread every morning and make their own handmade ice cream and Apple Dumplings every day. They have a vast Soup and Salad selection as well. Try it once and you will be hooked.

There are newer reviews for Apple Dumpling Deli

Reviewed 31 January 2013

We had enjoyed Apple Dumpling when we were in Rockport a few years ago, but our visit yesterday left us disappointed. The menu hadn't changed, and the sandwiches we had were good, though pricey. However, the service was non-existent, even though it wasn't too busy. No coffee refill offered until we were ready to leave; no check given, just a curt 'pay at the cash', where I had to tell them what we had had, after waiting a while for someone to offer to take my money! We likely won't go back.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Excellent bread on sandwiches--pumpernickel and sourdough. Ice creams all very good. the baked potato soup was excellent. Real lemonade. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

I thought the food was pretty pricey for what we got, and the menu is unimaginative. Could have been much better.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

Every time I go to Rockport, I make it a point to eat lunch here! Delicious sandwiches, and the apple dumplings are to kill for!