“Slow Service”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #61 of 101 Restaurants in Rockport
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We had to wait a long time in line as the staff was a little slow in preparing food and getting people through the line.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

The first time my husband and I visited Rockport we went to the Subway closest to Rockport beach. I was sickened at what I saw. One of the employees was talking on the phone and when she got off the phone, she did not wash her hands. There were flies flying around the food; I have not been back since! We now go to the Subway "closest to Fulton directly across the street from Ace Hardware." I ran into the District Manager there who says that they have cleaned up the store near the beach. I was disgusted.... will NEVER go back! They are both off of Hwy 35 that is why I did not specify the address but, the general location instead. The one across the street from Ace Hardware is nice and clean.

1  Thank Miffsa
Reviewed 25 August 2013

In this small community, there are three Subway restaurants. The one at 1905 Highway 35 N closer to Fulton was great. The place was clean and the employees were on top of the service that was provided. I have been to the Subway at 2861 Highway 35N and I was very disappointed so we tried this location and it was a great improvement. It has a large dine in area. Our food was great.

1  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

Place wasn't busy. Well, past the the lunch rush--2:30. Out of Wheat, out of Italian Herb and cheese, and none in the oven cooking. "Do you have personal sized pizza here?" No, but you can go to the Subway in Port Aransas. They have them." "Hmmm... Drive 30 minutes to get a personal pizza from Subway. Don't think so." Classic example of poor customer service.

2  Thank Teaniebop