“Great Breakfast”
Review of Copano Bay Cafe - CLOSED

Copano Bay Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My husband and I had breakfast here this morning on our way out of town. We both had the biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns and eggs. It was a huge portion and was pretty good, but wasn't the best we've had. The service was friendly and fairly quick.

1  Thank annann1208

Reviewed 5 July 2014

My husband and I decided to eat here on a Sunday morning instead of going to the donut shop. We made an excellent decision! We both had omelets. I had a two egg omelet with bacon and cheese, he had the three egg Western Omelet. These plates come with your choice of two sides. They have kitchen potatoes, English muffin, biscuit, hash browns, grits, or toast in white, wheat or rye. The restaurant wasn't very busy and our food came out very quickly. I ordered the biscuit and hash browns to go with my omelet. My husband got the kitchen potatoes and grits. My homemade biscuit was huge! It was wonderful, as were my hash browns. My husband also enjoyed his side dishes. I must say, however, that the homemade salsa was outstanding. It was incredibly fresh and tasty. It wasn't too hot, it just added a really nice touch to my omelet. I will definitely be back!!

1  Thank MarieAmanda
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The wait staff never broke a smile to anyone the entire time we were there. The hostess was not dressed appropriately for her(?) position at work. Looked more like she was on her way to a board park. Others wore shorts with holes. This did not seem to be a "on the beach" place.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

At the time of our visit, the restaurant was understaffed and was advertising for openings in just about every job. The meal was ok, and the service quick.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I've only eaten breakfast here but one of the main attractions is that it is served all day. Eggs over easy were perfect and not greasy. Kitchen potatoes were flavorful and the rye toast was a nice change. I substituted tomatoes for the bacon as I'm vegetarian. The waitress was very nice about letting me know of veggie options for lunch or dinner and that the kitchen was very accommodating. Not fancy but comfortable and bright. My husband and his brother love that the waffles are "American" (thin and round) instead of Belgian (thick and square).

1  Thank tazcaly