Hampton Inn & Suites Rockport - Fulton
    Quality Inn(Rockport)
    Very Good 4/5
    • Pool
    Great 4.5/5
    All reviewscookiesgreat hoteldefinitely stay here againbeds were very comfortableclean hotelcomplimentary breakfastwafflesnice poolrock porta great staynice place to stayfishing trippool and hot tubsausageport aransasshannoninns
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 27 February 2013

These people know how to run a hotel. I had a great room with a very comfortable King Size bed overlooking the pool. It was when the hotel was news and I was having my ktchen remodeled. The fumes from the paint were overwhelming so I checked into the Hampton Inn. They were so understanding and professional regarding my problem that they even gave me a discount for the night. I have sung their praises since then. I always place my overflow company there.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
    2  Thank MBSRockport
    Reviewed 26 February 2013

We chose to stay at the Hampton Inn for its convenience to Goose Island where we were able to participate in birding walks to see migrating water fowl. There were restaurants, shops, and the historic district just a short drive away.. The staff was friendly and efficient. The room was quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 25 February 2013

We were extremely happy with our stay at the Hampton Inn in February of 2012. The room was clean and comfortable. We would recommend this hotel to everyone. It is a lovely hotel with very comfortable beds. The room was clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. We also liked the cookies at 3:00 p.m. every day.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 1 February 2013

The greatest staff I have experienced! I have stayed at this location 7 nightss in the last year. I always look forward to stay here becuase the staff are so friendly and helpful. If there is an issue with your room or stay, they are right on the problem and life returns to normal. Very clean and excellent location. This has become one of my favorite homes away from home. Very close to Aransas NWR and the whooping cranes. Excellent birding location.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
    Reviewed 31 January 2013

Checking out of Hampton Inn Rockport-Fulton today, after a 3 night stay. Always stay at Hampton Inns when I can, and they are usually very good, but I was intrigued by the huge number of rave rewiews this one had on Trip Advisor. Now I know why. The staff really go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Shannon on the front desk is exceptionally customer-oriented. Breakfast lady (sorry, I did not get her name) comes to your table to ensure you have everything you want. Hotel itself is exceedingly clean and well maintained. A pleasure to stay.

One tip for anyone staying here: Rockport-Fulton are 2 separate but adjoining towns, but they market themselves together. However, Trip Advisor reviews are split, so ensure you look for restaurant reviews etc. under both 'Rockport' and 'Fulton'. I almost missed the best casual restaurant in the area because of this. Thanks to Shannon at the Hampton Inn, I found it (Moondog).

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple