“One of the best Hampton's”

Hampton Inn & Suites Rockport - Fulton
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Rockport
Reviewed 30 May 2009

On my way to South Padre Island I stopped at the Hampton Inn in Fulton, TX because of the great reviews I saw on this website. All is true ! The set up, furnishings and amenities are better than most Hilton hotels. I reserved a quiet room far away from the elevator and that's exactly what I received. Even the ice machines and soda machines are in a seperate room so that hotel guests are not disturbed by the noise. Finally an architect who built this hotel with the hotel guest in mind. It can not get any better.
I wished I did have time to enjoy the beautiful outdoor pool and jacuzzi.
Local restaurants and the waterfront are only a 2 minute drive from the hotel.
If the Corpus Christi, TX area is in your plans, treat yourself to a perfect stay at a budget price.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank TX1969

Reviewed 21 April 2009

My husband and myself recently stayed here after our initial reservation with a competitor hotel turned out to be a disaster. I was so relieved that the Hampton Inn had availability. This hotel is relatively new and is worth every penny you spend. I consider this hotel to be affordable, very clean, the staff are all very friendly and the beds are extremely comfortable. I will without any hesitation stay here on our next trip through the Fulton/Rockport area.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2008

Our family recently stayed at this hotel and I must say that it is a very well maintained hotel. It looks to be a few years old, but still looks brand new. The staff was very accomodating and called our room within 5 minutes of arrival to make sure it was satisfactory.
The room was clean and modern and I liked the granite vanity and the curved shower rod. The beds were very comfortable as well.
The breakfast was your typical hotel variety but they had plenty of options including bacon, eggs, pastries, cereal, fruit, coffee and juice.
We would stay at this hotel again because it is a great value and it is very close to the beach and restaurants of Rockport/Fulton.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank munoz07
Reviewed 1 September 2008

We stayed at this hotel with another family. The rooms were very nice, and they came with a handy 'fridge and microwave. The beds were clean and fresh, and the front desk confirmed that the bed spreads are washed after each stay. The kids loved the pool and the complimentary breakfast. We also liked being able to use the business office to check e-mails and the weather. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2008

One of the best hotels we have stayed in this area of texas.rooms are a litle small but it makes up for the lack of size with one of the most comfortable beds we have slept in.great hot breakfast.the staff is very friendly & helpful.awesome pool that made almost not want to go to the beach.would stay here in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank NATIVETEXANLUBBOCK
Reviewed 21 March 2008

My parents winter very close to this hotel. I booked it for the proximity and will return again for the service!

A sumptuous hot and cold breakfast satisfied both of my eaters. For those in a hurry, they have complementary "to go" bags with fruit, a granola bar, napkin, etc.

In addition, there is always free whole fresh fruit, fresh cold OJ and apple juice, coffee and hot water for tea and cocoa 24/7. They even sell Hagen Daz and Ben & Jerry's ice cream by the pint! Try that with the free fresh Otis Spunkmeyer cookies at the front desk.

I stayed here for a week with 2 teenagers. They were always treated with respect. (Some places seem to barely tolerate teens even if they are well behaved) They were even allowed to chain their grandparents' old bikes to a sign outside when not in use.

Absolutely the best I have ever experienced.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank nanjo54
Reviewed 3 January 2008

I was shocked at how nice this was. The front desk staff were very nice and helpful. Our bed was extremely comfortable, and they offered a hot breakfast every morning, along with coffee, fruit, and OJ any time of day or night. We had planned on staying one night, but the accommodations were so comfortable that we stayed three nights. If all Hamptons have mattresses like the one we slept one, I think I will start staying in Hamptons.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple