This hotel is directly on the water and you can't beat the view. Sunrise and sunset over the Intracoastal Waterway make it well worth the stay!
In response to earlier reviews, the 3rd floor corner kitchenette is where we stayed, also (room 305) - great views from two windows. (See attached sunrise view from the room) The amenities are sparse - I'm not sure about internet (pretty sure the breakfast room has wireless), no iron, no hair dryer, no utensils in the kitchen - but they also aren't necessary for an informal vacation (birders, fishermen, artists, and winter Texans make up most of the guests here). We also had lightbulbs out, but the front desk staff very efficiently took care of that problem. We just planned ahead and stopped at HEB for breakfast and lunch food - brought our own utensils - so we didn't have to rely on the hotel's "continental breakfast" (donuts).
I will certainly return. Great view, great location, well worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have one of the longest piers in Rockport lit up with green lights. We also have music on Friday and Saturday. A newly added boardwalk in front with BBQ pits. Paddleboat rentals and kayaks A swimming pool and a hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hunt's Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunt's Castle Hotel Rockport, Texas
- Hunts Castle Rockport
- Hunts Castle Hotel Rockport