We've stayed at Hunt's Castle twice.The rooms are clean, and well furnished with ceiling fans, refrigerators etc. There are doughnuts and coffee every morning. The staff is friendly. The private fishing pier is great. Rockport is a great little town with excellent restaurants.
This is not the fanciest hotel in the world, but the value for money is unmatched.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have one of the longest piers in Rockport lit up with green lights. We also have music on Friday and Saturday. A newly added boardwalk in front with BBQ pits. Paddleboat rentals and kayaks A swimming pool and a hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hunt's Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunt's Castle Hotel Rockport, Texas
- Hunts Castle Rockport
- Hunts Castle Hotel Rockport