the price and size of the room were excellent. but after the first nite we found out that the floor had probably never been mopped. walking around in the room barefoot or with socks in about ten minutes the bottoms were black i took pictures if you want to see them this is no lie. i have stayed at this hotel since it was built and before. i know they do not mop cause this morning while we were packing i observed the cleaning crew cleaning and never saw them once with a mop bucket. i saw a mop on their cart but never once did i see them use it. if u have babies or toddlers i would not advise letting them crawl around on the floors. the bathroom floor was actually sticky it was so dirty.door jams were cracked and falling apart. the microwave had so much rust on the inside i wouldn't even warm my dogs food in there. the pier is nice and the people were friendly the pool is clean but the hot tub was green. they either need management that looks at what the cleaners do or new cleaners all together i never even heard a vacuum running or anything while they cleaned. looks like all they do is change the sheets and put towels and toilet paper. this place is gonna start losing business if they don't clean better.oh and there was a plug with exposed wires not very safe for small children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have one of the longest piers in Rockport lit up with green lights. We also have music on Friday and Saturday. A newly added boardwalk in front with BBQ pits. Paddleboat rentals and kayaks A swimming pool and a hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hunt's Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunt's Castle Hotel Rockport, Texas
- Hunts Castle Rockport
- Hunts Castle Hotel Rockport