“Love It here!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hunt's Castle Hotel
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Rockport
“Love It here!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

I live out of town and when I do I visit HUNTS CASTLE.The view is awesome,the service is also GREAT. I would recommend this place anyday,,,Thers a lot to do here and love the pool. Thanks Hunts Castle,And the onwers were so friendly...

Room Tip: The rooms that face the bay are great...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

My stay at the Hunt's Castle is the place! Very very friendly staffs and maids. The Suite is an awesome place to tune in with the best view of sunrise and sunset. It was super clean in the room. And I must mention- the pier across from the hotel is amazing! A good good place to go fishing and just to chill! BBQ grills, swimming pool and SPA- all in one- a perfect match made in heaven! I love it- ill definitely come back! =)

1 Thank lilmo4285
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

Loved it to the fullest! It was well-made and clean! The suite was so comfortable that I felt like I was at home! Loved the pool and the huge spa! A wonderful hospitality- free donuts and coffee in the morning! It was well worth it and oh the pier right across from the hotel is a beauty! Hunts castle is the place to stay!

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny- the best view you'll ever get.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Michelle G
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

people who work there are wonderful and I do enjoy stay their hotel. Me and my friends will go back there again . Ken and charlie are very friendly and nice to people whom stay there. They alway make sure if we need anything or refill . I love about this place it have piper to walk all way to see ocean and good place to fishing or cookout near ocean.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lilcasper83
Parker, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013

I booked a cabin. When we got there we went to look at it and it was extremely dirty and smelled like gas. When I went back to the office and told them the response was, "Again?" Seriously? We upgraded to a suite and it was dirty. We tried to make the best of it, but the second night my son woke me in the middle of the night as he was covered with bug bites. We pulled back the mattresses on both beds, and yes, bed bugs. I was so grossed out and I will never stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank Jackie L
KAMLESH P, Front Office Manager at Hunt's Castle Hotel, responded to this review, 26 April 2013
Maam
This is not true we offer to up grade you cause you said the cabin smelled like gas. Then the last day you was here and ready to check out you com into the office demanding a refund which was given to you. We ask if we could check this problem out you gave us excuse after excuse .Not to mention your friend who was staying here too did the same thing to us and she was refunded her full amount left before we could go check out this problem How many other motel/hotels have you done this too Are room are deep cleaned steam cleaned and housekeeping does their best to take care of the guest here I feel what you all did was wrong but we acted very professional about the whole thing with out getting loud as you all did

Travellers are raving about these Rockport hotels

San Antonio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

As usual, Ken and his staff go above and beyond to make us feel at home. Each and everytime we come back, more improvements have been made, making this great place better! We have been returning for 3 years now and will continue to do so.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

This place is great! Very clean and comfortable..loved the pool and hot tub..not to mention the pier where I caught my very own fish! Wonderful hospitality..gave the group I was with free donuts and drinks in the morning. Friendly staff and I felt at home! Hunts Castle is a the place to stay!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockport
Lighthouse Inn at Aransas Bay
#1 of 4 in Fulton
Surfside Inn Suites
Surfside Inn Suites
#8 of 20 in Rockport

Been to Hunt's Castle Hotel? Share your experiences!