My mother brought my sisters, my niece, my nephew, my children and I along and we had a blast. The facilities were clean, there was music on the deck overlooking the water. Paddle boats and kayaks are available and there's a shell reef nearby that is literally COVERED in shells. Right down the road is Rockport Beach Park, with a great sandy beach and shallow calm waters perfect for our bunch (three 4 year olds and a 10 year old) and a saltwater pool with piles of shells nearby. Moondog Seaside Eatery, Charlotte Plummers, and Hammerheads are right down the road in the Fulton area for great food. Lots of little shops just down the road. And, of course, right down the road is Aransas Pass and Port Aransas and all the fun that comes with that. The staff at Hunts Castle is friendly, attentive, and fun. It was a BLAST!!! Will be returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have one of the longest piers in Rockport lit up with green lights. We also have music on Friday and Saturday. A newly added boardwalk in front with BBQ pits. Paddleboat rentals and kayaks A swimming pool and a hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hunt's Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunt's Castle Hotel Rockport, Texas
- Hunts Castle Rockport
- Hunts Castle Hotel Rockport