We stayed in a waterfront room which was a very nice view but........ the key to our door NEVER worked which we reported to the office every time but was never fixed, there was NO Wi-Fi, again reported and never fixed and the phone in the room did not work. The room is like - back to back rooms put together. The room facing the water has the ac unit in it and the back room just has a ceiling fan which only has low speed, room did get a little hot. For the price we paid, the one room had a king bed, the other room had a queen and a sofa sleeper in it. Some things seemed a little run down and rusty but I guess you can expect that from being right there on the water. The area by the canopies and picinic tables had a full length deck installed which was nice, does not show in the pictures featured on the website. Avoid staying on the first floor by the pool and hottub unless you don't mind all the screaming and yelling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have one of the longest piers in Rockport lit up with green lights. We also have music on Friday and Saturday. A newly added boardwalk in front with BBQ pits. Paddleboat rentals and kayaks A swimming pool and a hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hunt's Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunt's Castle Hotel Rockport, Texas
- Hunts Castle Rockport
- Hunts Castle Hotel Rockport