We rented the king suite. Yes there were two king beds but one was so soft no one could sleep on it. The other was only marginal. The kitchen had one very used fry pan, 4 knives, 3 forks & spoons. 4 plates, 2 coffee cups. No utensils, dish soap or linens. Not overly clean.
The best part was it was pet friendly ($15 PER night) and the view of the bay was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have one of the longest piers in Rockport lit up with green lights. We also have music on Friday and Saturday. A newly added boardwalk in front with BBQ pits. Paddleboat rentals and kayaks A swimming pool and a hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hunt's Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunt's Castle Hotel Rockport, Texas
- Hunts Castle Rockport
- Hunts Castle Hotel Rockport