This is not a fancy hotel/motel. However, if you are going for a few days to fish and swim, it's perfect. Our room was very clean when we arrived. The beds were comfortable and clean. The air conditioner kept the room nice and cool. The wifi worked as did the TV. We had a refrigerator, microwave, sink, and a table and chairs. We ate a big meal out each day and had cereal, sandwiches or snacks in the room for another meal. Not many plates or cups, but I took paper plates and plastic forks and knives so no problem. Our grandchildren loved fishing off the pier and swimming in the pool. They were able to swim in Rockport, and we went to Port Aransas to let them swim in the gulf. The staff was friendly and helpful. Anytime I asked for anything, they had it for me immediately. Thanks Ken and Hunt's Castle. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have one of the longest piers in Rockport lit up with green lights. We also have music on Friday and Saturday. A newly added boardwalk in front with BBQ pits. Paddleboat rentals and kayaks A swimming pool and a hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hunt's Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunt's Castle Hotel Rockport, Texas
- Hunts Castle Rockport
- Hunts Castle Hotel Rockport