As a pilot who travels the world , I looked for a place to chill down by the sea .
Hunt's castle is right on the shore in a quiet street , has rooms watching the bay vista . Despite coming in August , it was really quiet , almost to the point that I thought I had the whole hotel to myself . I enjoyed the view , the very friendly staff , the hearty rooms that did not feel like those heartless chain hotels . It was all very quiet , very clean and was a pleasure to be there , watching the ocean , occasionally go dip in the spa or explore this gem city called Rockport . I highly recommend Hunt's castle if you wish a notch above the rest accomodation . I will surely come back soon . Thank you so much Mr. Patel for lovely time spent in your hotel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have one of the longest piers in Rockport lit up with green lights. We also have music on Friday and Saturday. A newly added boardwalk in front with BBQ pits. Paddleboat rentals and kayaks A swimming pool and a hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hunt's Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunt's Castle Hotel Rockport, Texas
- Hunts Castle Rockport
- Hunts Castle Hotel Rockport