“Nice”

Bellino's Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$4 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Family Owned since 2004! Owner, Francesco was born and raised in Palermo, Sicily and moved to the States with his wife, Susan and opened their first Trattoria style restaurant. The food is fresh, local, and lovingly prepared celebrating the traditions of Francesco's family heritage. Buon Appetito!
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This little restaurant is always crowded, a testament to its popularity. On our most recent visit, we tried the mushroom sour (outstanding!) and the lasagna (fantastic!). I think you'll be pleased.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

There were 8 of us for lunch. Everyone said their food was good...not great, service was good, but I noticed the portions were very small. I thought my drink was weak, but did not complain. My real problem was the place smelled musty, so it was hard to enjoy my meal. I know they are by the water...but I have eaten at every restaurant in Rockport...and this is the only one with that smell. Other than that...it was okay. Nothing special though. I doubt we would go back. I think there are places a lot better to spend your time and money.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Who would expect great Italian food at the beach! A quiet place to eat and visit! The lasagna is awesome!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This place was ok. It was cute on the inside and the service was fine. But the drinks were weak and overpriced and the food was on the smaller side and just....meh. There was nothing exceptional or even good about this place, but there was nothing terrible either. It's just not worth your time or money.

1  Thank Lv2rdtrip
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This small, quaint restaurant is a delight. The decor is very nice as is the wait staff. Husband had spaghetti with marina sauce and I had ravioli. Both were quite good. To address the issue one reviewer had about the parking, just park on the side. This will be our go-to for Italian when we are in the area.