“Your 15 mins were in 2005.”
Review of Little Bay Club

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rockport
Little Bay Club
Reviewed 20 February 2014

First off, let me say that my family has been coming here for decades. We've seen it go from Sandra Bay to the renovation of Little Bay Club. I am sad to say that lately I have begun to question my reasoning for returning. What we do love about this place is the pool and the ambiance, we can leave it at that. Where do I start? The doors are lacking paint. The chairs are reaching their last years...or seconds. Kitchen appliances are horrific. And the bathroom? Omg the bathroom. We are in 2014, you would think you would put outlets and ventilation. The showers are mildewed and too small for comfort. TV remotes never work.The reception is piss poor and there are blood stains on the quilts. It's safe to say we will not be returning.
Sincerely, guess who.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Trugen
There are newer reviews for Little Bay Club

Reviewed 28 October 2013

i would of given a 5 star except there were not enough eating utensils that was it. Everything else was great the cottage we stayed in was cozy, clean, tropical. I loved the fact that we could just walk across the street to fish on the pier (very nice pier). We did not catch anything but small fish but we still had a good time. I also loved the pool although we did not swim just took pictures sitting around it. And i liked the fact that it was close to everything. Anyway we had a good time and i do plan on bringing my grand kids for Spring Break.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank eightball78666
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband and I met some very good friends from Lubbock, Texas at Little Bay club....Maggie had everything so perfect for us!! We will continue to stay with all of the conveniences of home!! Maggie tends to every detail and the location of the cottages are perfect for shopping, fishing, just whatever you want to do!! We will definitely continue our trips to Rockport and stay at Little Bay club and I will continue to recommend them to everyone!! Thank you, Maggie, for everything, you are a very hard working and caring person!! We will certainly highly recommend Little Bay Club for the most relaxing vacation that you could have!! Convenience to HEB and Wal-mart, as well. Very good walking areas, also.

Room Tip: Any cottage that Maggie gives you is excellent. We prefer the location to watch the bay from our fr...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Mike R
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Our cabin was great! It's an older place, but well kept and we enjoyed it very much! Beds were comfortable and the room was very cute. AC worked great and Maggie (in the office) was very nice. The view of the bay is great and the pool is beautiful and clean. We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Anne P
Reviewed 12 August 2013

my husband and I wanted a romantic escape Maggie put us in the honeymoon cottage. our cottage was amazing! king size bed.. beautiful decor...in the back so quiet and serene. landscaping amazing... great pier with lots of drum if you like to fish... only a walk across the street. everyone we met were friendly and lived it there as well. we will be back for sure!

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank kisstineb
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I would recommend these rental cottages. We will probably return next year. For a family of four (Kids are teens) we were cramped in the efficiency. Will rent larger unit next time.

Pool is amazing. It was taken over by loud and rude partiers Saturday. But we enjoyed it every other day we were there.

Fishing dock was fun. The town of Rockport is small and quaint. Close also to Corpus Christi and Port Aransas for different beaches and more shopping.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Great location, nice rooms. The problem was that we were there for several days and no one ever came to pick up guests bags of trash, which doesn't help with attracting bugs. Also, I never saw the swimming pool cleaned while we were there. I also thought it was a ridiculous that the manager wouldn't provide clean towels or sheets.

• Stayed: June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockport
Lighthouse Inn at Aransas Bay
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rockport / Bay View
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rockport
Hampton Inn & Suites Rockport - Fulton
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockport - Fulton
Inn At Fulton Harbor
Inn At Fulton Harbor
#1 of 4 in Fulton

Been to Little Bay Club? Share your experiences!