“Hamburgers Without Any Specific Distinction”
Review of Culver's

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dallas, Texas
1,726 restaurant reviews
“Hamburgers Without Any Specific Distinction”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

As I ate my hamburger I was trying to figure out what was different about this burger and frankly I could not come up with anything. It just taste like most other hamburgers to me. The meat was well cooked and the bun was fresh. Even after going here for sometime, I am still one of those that have to study the menu board a long time. I don't know why and then when I order there are a half dozen questions that I must answer. Drinks are self service and i can handle that. There is still that front seating area where you can see the lake in the distance. Try to get that one.The place always appear clean. Parking is ample on their lot.

• Visited April 2014

Rockwall, Texas
“Doing Great...then”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We ordered dinner and it was prepared and served in a reasonable period of time. The food was hot and tasted good. We then decided to have a custard treat and returned, ordered the two custards and returned to our seats...and waited and waited and waited. When I returned to the counter the waiter looked a me and then checked the electronic menu board. No one had bothered to keep up...nor fix out desserts. It was kind of a bummer because it just prolonged the evening and was an unnecessary mistake. Nice young people working there, but it appeared there was no manager. I noted that all the outside trash cans were overflowing...again, where was the manager.

Visited May 2014
Orange, TX
“Where have you been all my life?”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Holy cow, wish there was one of these at home, but probably a good thing there's not. This place is fast food with a bit extra. Never had frozen custard before, this stuff is GREAT!
Still not sure what they meant by "Butter Burger." Wasn't greasy, didn't really taste "buttery" but it sure was good. Fixed exactly as specified, and in a hurry, delivered to our table (nice touch).
Definitely on my list of places to eat around Dallas now!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Bigfoot3910
Orange, Texas
“Amazing frozen custard and more”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Just found this chain and already a huge fan. Burgers and fish were great but the frozen custards we got later that night were off the charts. Mixed feelings of wish we had one at home vs dang good thing we don't have one close by :-)

Visited April 2014
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
“Smooth delicious frozen custard”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

This is frozen custard like it used to be. Try the turtle sundae - delicious vanilla frozen custard, warm gooey hot fudge and caramel, fresh pecans and the signature cherry on top. One of my very favorite desserts!