“Money Family Reunion” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
houston, United States
“Money Family Reunion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

Great!!!!!We had our Family Reunion in the area. We had a great time at th hotel and everyone was very helpful. The hotel was well prepaired for our visit. We hd about 20 rooms. An area was set aside for us and we enjoyed everything. The children enjoyed the pool. So did some of the adults, We hope to return next year.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Joan,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comment about your positive experience at our hotel. I'm glad that you had such a wonderful time. My team and I really enjoyed your families company and several of us got a chance to sample some of the delicious food from the barbecue and fish fry.

Please pass along many thanks from the entire staff at our hotel. We look forward to hosting your next reunion.

Rizwan Marfani

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

The manager Rizwan M. is wonderful. I live in San Antonio and have stayed at this location frequently over the last 18 months. He is the best of the best.Genuinely caring and attentive to our needs and concerns. He has gone above and beyond during several visits. Cant forget the front desk staff ( Angela is a jewel) helpful and friendly always with a smile. I will continue to recommend this location to family and friends, and look forward to my next stay.

Room Tip: 3rd floor rooms usually quieter especially during the summer months.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 30 June 2013
I appreciate your kind words about your stay and the staff. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible on every visit. I look forward to recognizing Angela for her excellent efforts. She is a senior member of our team and is an asset to the hotel. Thank you for your continued business and recommendations of our hotel.

Oakland, Ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

I stayed here last year for a work conference and somehow forgot to review it. I specifically went back through my email this year to find where I stayed for the same conference last year because I remember that the hotel was great. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the hotel was very clean, same for the room. Very quiet and the beds were extremely comfortable. Plenty of parking, well-lit, safe area. Right next door to a little shopping center (kind of a strip mall I guess) with a Target, Ross, different banks, and eateries. If you forgot something, you can literally just walk across the street (clothes, shoes, glasses, toiletries, etc.) I have paid much more for hotels that weren't even close to the same quality or level of service. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
I appreciate you providing feedback about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Rosenberg. It is an honor to have someone that frequently travels speak so highly about so many facets of our hotel and its surrounding. Rosenberg has experienced tremendous growth in the last few years and continues to flourish and provide more choices for our guest.

It never gets old to hear the staff took good care of you on your trip. I will be sure to commend each staff member for the service that you received. I look forward to you returning soon!

The Woodlands, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

What a great staff and facility. Participated in a mulit-day business meeting at Hampton Inn and Suites in Rosenberg, TX. The staff was incredible, especially Jessica at the front desk, and the hostess for the daily breakfast. The manager was attentive to our needs and checked on us regularly. You cannot go wrong at this facility for business or just an overnight stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 23 June 2013
Thank you for your comment. I am pleased to hear that your event and stay went well. I will make sure to recognize Jessica and the entire staff for the exceptional job they do on a daily basis. Thank you for your business! We look forward to having you at our hotel again.

Pflugerville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

Loved that this hotel was able to accomodate my large family. We are a family of 6 with 4 kids under the age of 14. We were able to stay in one room (your suite with two queen beds and a pull out sofa) with plenty of room. We didn't feel crowded or that we were sitting on top of each other. My husband was very happy and I know that we will be looking for more Hampton Inn and Suites whenever we go out of town. We travel so much with our boys and their baseball that It's nice to feel so comfortable in one room. Thank you for not forgetting about us larger families. :-)

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 11 June 2013
Thank you for commenting about your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Rosenberg. It’s nice to hear that your family was able to enjoy valuable time together in our spacious suites. The Hampton Inn Rosenberg places a great emphasis on values like family, hospitality, and going the extra mile for our guest. In fact our goal is to make our hotel your home away from home. We look forward to you visiting us again very soon.

The Hampton Rosenberg Family
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

This is an excellent hotel, beds were changed daily, including duvets for each guest. Hotel manager oversaw staff, making sure issues were resolved, positive experiences were part of the guests' stays.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
I was delighted to see that you found our hotel to be excellent! My team and I strive to make sure all of our guest enjoy their stay. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I look forward to having you back soon.

Kyle, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

I enjoy staying at the Hampton Inn in Rosenberg. It is a newer property that is very clean. I also enjoy the large suites on the first floor, as well as the complimentary internet, and breakfast. The property also feels safe, both for me and my car at night.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 28 May 2013
Thank you for sharing your positive experience at our hotel. We’re glad that you found our property to be clean, spacious and safe. It was excellent to hear that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi during your stay. We look forward to having you back soon.

Rizwan Marfani
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosenberg
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Sugar Land
BEST WESTERN Sugarland Inn
BEST WESTERN Sugarland Inn
#4 of 8 in Sugar Land

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg? Share your experiences!