“Very Good Place to Stay!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Had a good stay at this hotel. Would stay again given the chance. Room was nice and bed was comfortable. A/C was working! The complimentary breakfast was nice as well! I went to Freedom Fest in Rosenburg and received the group rate so it was definitely priced well!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I am glad that you found our hotel to be comfortable and enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast.

At the Hampton Inn we love to get involved in our community events and enjoyed our partnership with the Freedom Fest of Rosenberg. Please keep us in mind when you're visiting the Rosenberg area again.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

We enjoyed our stay at Hampton Inn Rosenberg near Sugar-Land Texas, we would highly recommend the hotel; staff and amenities were great, our stay in the premises were for only two nights; but was surely pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm delighted that you had a positive experience during your stay. I'll be sure to recognize each team member for the great service you received. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I always stay at this location when I'm in the area on business. Good shopping area and lots of different type, good restaurants. The new manager of the facility, Rizwan is very gracious and is in the process of upgrading the facility. Good upscale area of town. This area continues to grow, very close proximity to Houston shopping areas and easy access to sports complexes and sporting events.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Thank you for the kind words and your loyalty to the Rosenberg Hampton Inn & Suites . Our goal is to give our guest an EXCELLENT experience while staying with us.

Please continue to provide us with your feedback and more importantly, let us know how we can improve your stay. We value your opinion and look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Great!!!!!We had our Family Reunion in the area. We had a great time at th hotel and everyone was very helpful. The hotel was well prepaired for our visit. We hd about 20 rooms. An area was set aside for us and we enjoyed everything. The children enjoyed the pool. So did some of the adults, We hope to return next year.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Joan,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comment about your positive experience at our hotel. I'm glad that you had such a wonderful time. My team and I really enjoyed your families company and several of us got a chance to sample some of the delicious food from the barbecue and fish fry.

Please pass along many thanks from the entire staff at our hotel. We look forward to hosting your next reunion.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

The manager Rizwan M. is wonderful. I live in San Antonio and have stayed at this location frequently over the last 18 months. He is the best of the best.Genuinely caring and attentive to our needs and concerns. He has gone above and beyond during several visits. Cant forget the front desk staff ( Angela is a jewel) helpful and friendly always with a smile. I will continue to recommend this location to family and friends, and look forward to my next stay.

Room Tip: 3rd floor rooms usually quieter especially during the summer months.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2013

I appreciate your kind words about your stay and the staff. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible on every visit. I look forward to recognizing Angela for her excellent efforts. She is a senior member of our team and is an asset to the hotel. Thank you for your continued business and recommendations of our hotel.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

I stayed here last year for a work conference and somehow forgot to review it. I specifically went back through my email this year to find where I stayed for the same conference last year because I remember that the hotel was great. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the hotel was very clean, same for the room. Very quiet and the beds were extremely comfortable. Plenty of parking, well-lit, safe area. Right next door to a little shopping center (kind of a strip mall I guess) with a Target, Ross, different banks, and eateries. If you forgot something, you can literally just walk across the street (clothes, shoes, glasses, toiletries, etc.) I have paid much more for hotels that weren't even close to the same quality or level of service. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

I appreciate you providing feedback about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Rosenberg. It is an honor to have someone that frequently travels speak so highly about so many facets of our hotel and its surrounding. Rosenberg has experienced tremendous growth in the last few years and continues to flourish and provide more choices for our guest.

It never gets old to hear the staff took good care of you on your trip. I will be sure to commend each staff member for the service that you received. I look forward to you returning soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

What a great staff and facility. Participated in a mulit-day business meeting at Hampton Inn and Suites in Rosenberg, TX. The staff was incredible, especially Jessica at the front desk, and the hostess for the daily breakfast. The manager was attentive to our needs and checked on us regularly. You cannot go wrong at this facility for business or just an overnight stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

Thank you for your comment. I am pleased to hear that your event and stay went well. I will make sure to recognize Jessica and the entire staff for the exceptional job they do on a daily basis. Thank you for your business! We look forward to having you at our hotel again.

Rizwan Marfani

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosenberg
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg
Motel 6 Rosenberg
Motel 6 Rosenberg
#5 of 13 in Rosenberg
Sugar Land Marriott Town Square

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg? Share your experiences!