“good but not perfect”

Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I have no complaints at all about this hotel EXCEPT there was only a white sheer curtain over the window which is completely lacking for blocking out the bright lights of the parking lot. A full curtain is needed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jason S
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank You for your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I would like to sincerely apologize that your room did not have black our curtains available. Since receiving your review our maintenance department has equipped all rooms with black out curtains to avoid a similar situation in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope that you will give us another opportunity when you are in the Houston/Rosenberg area.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg

Reviewed 23 October 2013

This hotel is just off the highway, but tucked in behind a shopping center so it is sheltered from the noise. The rooms were spacious and clean. The beds were very comfortable and we slept in complete comfort. The bathrooms are clean and there is plenty of hot water. They offered a nice breakfast included with the room and daily newspapers as well. The front staff was very helpful adn the price was certainly right. We stayed here while our family attended a cookoff and will be returning in the future as it is one of the most comfortable hotels in the area and it was easy to get on and off the highway. Also, there was a movie theatre, many restaurants and shopping close by which was extremely convenient. I would highly recommend this hotel for business or family pleasure.

Room Tip: There is a door midway on the backside that allows entrance with your card key which is very nice as...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn location greater than 6 times over the last year. Had some issues with first few visits thought things had leveled off. This time I called in my reservations in advance with my usual request (3rd floor room, not near elevators). On arrival (arrived approx. 3:45 pm from San Antonio). Room not ready and located on the 1st floor. My family and I waited in the lobby 20 minutes watching other guest arrive and check in without incidence ( not the first time this has happened). To the room noted closet door off track, handle on commode broke, oh well, enough of that. Not such a good experience this time compared to others with no sense of customer satisfaction received or felt. Have one more visit to the area before 2014, hope things are back to what I have come to expect and appreciate from the Hampton Inn in Rosenberg Texas.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Thank you for providing feedback about your stay with us. Please except my sincerest apology for not having your room ready at time of check in. It is always our goal to make sure rooms are clean, comfortable and available when promised. Your feedback will serve as a valuable tool on how we can avoid a similar situation in the future. Feel free to call me on your next visit so that I can personally make sure you won't experience any issues upon arrival.

832-329-3479

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Good place (quiet), decent night rate and very good staff. Need to improve the breakfast, (at least avoid serving can fruit), but is not a big deal. We can survive anyway. I have stayed there for 3 nights. There is, just back the hotel, a very and pleasant walk area, surrounded by very good neighborhood. It is located beside a big mall, where you can find any sort of services, food and amenities, including a theater (CINEMAX). I did not have time to visit the city, as I was there for business purpose

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank You for your comments about your stay. I am glad that the staff took care of you and you found the area around our hotel to be convenient for shopping, dining, and entertainment.

I appreciate your candid comments about our breakfast. The excellent news is that Hampton is set to unveil new items to the On the House Hot Breakfast coming soon! Be sure to come back and see us when you're in the Rosenberg area.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

very clean and pleasant stay. breakfast was fantastic, the rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable, the staff was very friendly and helpful. i would recomend this hotel to anyone. we had a great stay

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

It was a pleasure to see that you had a great stay. Our staff takes pride in giving our guest excellent service. We have dedicated individuals in all our departments that work together to offer a satisfying experience.

Please continue to provide us your valuable feedback, as it helps to keep our product and services fresh. At the Hampton Inn Rosenberg we truly love to have you here! Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I stayed here because I have family in Wharton,TX and this is the closet Hilton Property. I fell in love with the convenience of being located across the street from the strip mall and next door to the movie theatre. The hotel has a GREAT staff and I look forward to staying again the next time I visit my DAD!! 2 Thumbs Up!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2013

It was a pleasure having you at our hotel. I'm so glad that you found our location convenient to the things that matter when traveling. Many of our guest love the fact that everything they could possible need is minutes from our hotel. Rosenberg as a City continues to thrive and grow with each passing week. It is an exciting time for our guest as they get to experience the feel of a small town with the amenities of a large City. I hope that you give us an opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Best hotel in the area. Stayed here due to a funeral for a family member. Hotel gave us a better deal since we booked several rooms. Friendly staff. Nice rooms and bed. Good breakfast too. Convenient to shopping as well. Will stay here again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

Sorry to hear about your loss. I would love to have you at our hotel under better circumstances on your next vist. I will be sure to commend the staff on the service you recieved.

Thank you for your comments and business.

Rizwan Marfani

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosenberg
SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Sugar Land
Super 8 Rosenberg TX
Super 8 Rosenberg TX
#6 of 13 in Rosenberg

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg? Share your experiences!