“Hamptonality in Rosenberg!”

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
Austin, Texas
“Hamptonality in Rosenberg!”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I have hundreds of stays at Hampton Inns across America. The Hampton Inn in Rosenberg is among the best. They are completing a massive renovation that will make it even better in 2014.
Their staff is focused on customer service. You will not need to use the 100% satisfaction guarantee here. Ramin is in the top 20 Hilton Family staff I have ever encountered in 10 years of heavy travel. He exudes "Hamptonality" and will make your stay here one of many. I am a repeat customer and stay here when traveling to Houston on business.

I like the third floor rooms that allow smoking-for the occasional cigar. There are MANY restaurants, shopping and cinema within a mile of the hotel and a walking trail is just behind the hotel. Great location!

I've found that the Houston central and west hotels (out to the Sam Houston Tollway loop) are much more expensive and usually full. Rosenberg is on HWY 59 and is an easy reach to most of Houston if you time your travel correctly. My drive from downtown at 4:30 was only 45 min.
Do yourself a favor and try the Hampton Inn - Rosenberg at least once. You won't regret it.

Room Tip: Grab a 3rd floor room if you are a smoker;avoid the 3rd floor if you are not. All rooms are away fro...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 14 December 2013
I appreciate your feedback about your recent stay with us. First off let me thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton Brand. It is a delight to see that you find the Rosenberg location to be one of the best out of the many that you have visited. It is also a pleasure that you recognized our staff as displaying Hamptonality. Our associates work together everyday to provide the most excellent stay for our guest. It is their hard work and dedication that makes our hotel the the number one choice in the Rosenberg area. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to you returning to our hotel soon.

Rizwan Marfani

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Cleveland
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Very nice and clean.... hotel ,breakfast buffet excellent .I will stay there again with no hestitation .........very nice and clean......
We stayed in the hotel in November, 2013, the staff was very professional and nice about the renovation that was going on while we stayed in the hotel Hotel ocated in an excellent location lots of stores and food places to choose from and place to go.

Room Tip: From what I can see all parts of the hotel is great, they were doing some renovation to the hotel fl...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
It's excellent to see that the staff took care of you on your recent stay. I am glad that you found our hotel neat and clean. I look forward to sharing your comments with our back of the house staff- they do an amazing job on a daily basis. Come back soon to experience the Hamptonality.

Gilbert, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Very nice hotel, breakfast buffet, all staff very friendly and accommodating. Congrats to Rizwan and his entire staff! Plenty of restaurants in the area, quiet location. Will stay here in the future without hesitation.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your comments. It's a pleasure to see that the hotel catered to your needs and offered plenty of convenient dining options. We're fortunate to be tucked away in a quiet spot yet surrounded by all the amenities a corporate or leisure traveler would want. I appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Davenport, Iowa, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have been staying here for work since Sept and the staff have been great to me. They really go out of thier way to make you feel welcome. Many of the people who stayed here during my visit have been here for extended stays and they also had the same opinion. It's located near a shopping mall and near the highway so it's a very good location to stay. My room was huge and always clean and stocked. My laundry was always done on a time and even brought to my room and put into my closet when I came back from work. I'm sure I will be coming back here at sometime in the future and this is the place I'll be staying again.

Room Tip: Get the suite, they're worth it.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
It was a pleasure to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in our guest and love to have you at our hotel. I can't wait to share your comments with the entire staff and comment them on a job well done. I look forward to seeing you back at our hotel very soon.

Grafton, Wisconsin
Reviewed 14 November 2013

When checked in I got a room I didn't like and due to the hotel being book up wasn't able to get another room. Ramin the front desk clerk working that night was very understanding of my situation and handled it professionally. I wish every service industry professional was like Ramin, the world would be a better place!

• Stayed November 2013
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I'm so glad that Ramin was able to take care of you in a professional manner. He is one of our newest team members and has a strong grasp on our Excellent service culture. I have shared your comments with our entire staff and Ramin. Please keep us in mind next time you visit the Houston/Rosenberg area.

Floresville, United States
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Staff was wonderful: friendly and helpful! Our studio room was great: clean and inviting. I like it that they wash the duvet cover so it's fresh for every guest. I loved the free breakfast. It was well set up, and everything I tried was tasty and plentiful.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
I was thrilled that you found the staff helpful and friendly on your recent stay with us! We take pride in giving our guest the best possible experience when visiting our property. I was also delighted that you found our bed to be comfortable and the breakfast to be tasty and plentiful. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff. We hope to see you back soon.

Wichita, United States
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I have no complaints at all about this hotel EXCEPT there was only a white sheer curtain over the window which is completely lacking for blocking out the bright lights of the parking lot. A full curtain is needed.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Jason S
Thank You for your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I would like to sincerely apologize that your room did not have black our curtains available. Since receiving your review our maintenance department has equipped all rooms with black out curtains to avoid a similar situation in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope that you will give us another opportunity when you are in the Houston/Rosenberg area.

Rizwan Marfani
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosenberg
SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg
Motel 6 Rosenberg
Motel 6 Rosenberg
#6 of 13 in Rosenberg
Hyatt Place Houston/Sugar Land

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg? Share your experiences!