“Great service”

Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
Reviewed 15 December 2013

With all renovation going on, Ramin made our stay very pleasant. We look forward to going back once everything is cleaned up. Location was very convenient to Danevang to visit the Danish museum. Good location for area restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. It was a pleasure to see that you enjoyed the many conveniences located near our hotel. I will be sure to pass along your comments to Ramin. I look forward to your return visit to the Hampton Inn Rosenebrg, TX.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I came to this hotel looking for directions to another hotel that my husband and previously reserved. When I walked to the front desk ,I was greeted by a very well dressed and courteous staff member named "RAMIN". I told him that I was lost and that I was looking for another place. He was so warm hearted and friendly. He gave me the directions, and afterwards asked me about my day, and our plans for the weekend. After holding a brief conversation with "RAMIN", MY MIND WAS INSTANTLY CHANGED. Not only did I cancel my reservation, but I stayed at this great hotel. I can honestly say in all my years of traveling I have never had this type of treatment before. This hotel has gained my business and my entire company. I will from now on book all of my business atrips and vacation trips at this hotel thanks to RAMIN. He is a great asset to this company. He is truly a great person, and great employee. I hope that he contintues climbing the ladder in his carrer and with the company. Good Luck Ramin and God Bless you.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

It is a pleasure to hear that Ramin was so thoughtful and took excellent care of you. He has recently joined our team and fits in perfectly with our excellent culture and service focused team of associates.

I appreciate you sharing your experience about our hotel and the service Ramin provided. I will be sure to recognize him amongst his colleagues for a job well done.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

The hotel is under a remodeling effort, it will look very nice when it is complete. The hotel staff (Jessica, Linda, Ramin) and management (Rizwan) are great. I always stay here when in the Rosenberg area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I was very pleased to see your comments regarding our staff. At the Hampton Inn we love our guest and make it point to make sure your stay is Excellent with us every time. It was a pleasure to have you back and we look forward to many more visits.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Always feel like I am at home when I stay here. The stay is always great and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and if you are not satisfied they will make sure it is right or you do not pay with the 100% satisfied guarantee. The location is great as there is plenty of choices to eat or shop nearby. I have stayed here for quite a few years now and always look forward to coming back. I always feel like I am part of their family with the way they great you and treat you at this hotel. I always recommend to others about this hotel when I can. Extremely great place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback. We love our guest at the Hampton Inn Rosenberg and our mindset is always to welcome you like our family. It is what keeps our service level above expectations and continues to bring our loyal guest back for more nights. Thank you for your business and continue to let us know what our family can do for you!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Arrived at hotel for niece's wedding to find that it was undergoing a major renovation. Spent two nights with construction crew and all the dust and smells that go with it. You'd think that Hampton would alert incoming guests of this before arriving.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for providing feedback about your stay. I would like to sincerely apologize that you were not informed about our renovation prior to your arrival. At the Hampton Inn Rosenberg we strive to make our guest experience excellent and obviously this time we missed the mark. I do however appreciate your feedback as it will serve as a tool to improve the way we communicate with our guest. I know that you have many lodging choices and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you next time you're in the Houston/Rosenberg area.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I have hundreds of stays at Hampton Inns across America. The Hampton Inn in Rosenberg is among the best. They are completing a massive renovation that will make it even better in 2014.
Their staff is focused on customer service. You will not need to use the 100% satisfaction guarantee here. Ramin is in the top 20 Hilton Family staff I have ever encountered in 10 years of heavy travel. He exudes "Hamptonality" and will make your stay here one of many. I am a repeat customer and stay here when traveling to Houston on business.

I like the third floor rooms that allow smoking-for the occasional cigar. There are MANY restaurants, shopping and cinema within a mile of the hotel and a walking trail is just behind the hotel. Great location!

I've found that the Houston central and west hotels (out to the Sam Houston Tollway loop) are much more expensive and usually full. Rosenberg is on HWY 59 and is an easy reach to most of Houston if you time your travel correctly. My drive from downtown at 4:30 was only 45 min.
Do yourself a favor and try the Hampton Inn - Rosenberg at least once. You won't regret it.

Room Tip: Grab a 3rd floor room if you are a smoker;avoid the 3rd floor if you are not. All rooms are away fro...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

I appreciate your feedback about your recent stay with us. First off let me thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton Brand. It is a delight to see that you find the Rosenberg location to be one of the best out of the many that you have visited. It is also a pleasure that you recognized our staff as displaying Hamptonality. Our associates work together everyday to provide the most excellent stay for our guest. It is their hard work and dedication that makes our hotel the the number one choice in the Rosenberg area. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to you returning to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Very nice and clean.... hotel ,breakfast buffet excellent .I will stay there again with no hestitation .........very nice and clean......
We stayed in the hotel in November, 2013, the staff was very professional and nice about the renovation that was going on while we stayed in the hotel Hotel ocated in an excellent location lots of stores and food places to choose from and place to go.

Room Tip: From what I can see all parts of the hotel is great, they were doing some renovation to the hotel fl...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

It's excellent to see that the staff took care of you on your recent stay. I am glad that you found our hotel neat and clean. I look forward to sharing your comments with our back of the house staff- they do an amazing job on a daily basis. Come back soon to experience the Hamptonality.

Rizwan Marfani

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosenberg
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg
Motel 6 Rosenberg
Motel 6 Rosenberg
#5 of 13 in Rosenberg
Sugar Land Marriott Town Square

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg? Share your experiences!