“The PINNACLE of Hospitality”

Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
Rosenberg, Texas
“The PINNACLE of Hospitality”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

This is my new home for my Houston business trips. I travel veery week on business and stay in so many hotels. This Hotel has the most personable and professional staff I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. "Ramin", Jesus and the GM Mr. Riz have what other hotels have long forgotten, "Customer Service". Courtesy seems to be a top priorty for their guest. Hilton Honors this is a shining example for your company. Thank you to this staff for making me feel so welcome. i will return again and again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us. It's a pleasure to see that you've found a new home in our hotel. We love our guest and make sure that their comfort and satisfaction is top priority. Thank you for your business.

Rizwan Marfani

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

We have traveled almost 4,000 miles this week
Tired, achy maybe a little cranky around the edges. James was behind the counter last night. Obviously busy but dropped whatever he was doing and got us stowed away in record time. The room was clean and the bed was ultra comfortable.
This morning we were greeted by a very upbeat front desk person named Ramine. Got a great cup of coffee and breakfast in a bag for the road.
This was a restful relaxed night... That's all I want and I got it !!
Famine

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
I appreciate you taking the time out of your trip to make a mention about the great service that you received from the front desk staff. We love our guest and will do whatever it takes to make sure your stay with us is Excellent. Enjoy the rest of your trip and come back and see us soon.

Austin, tx
Reviewed 15 December 2013

With all renovation going on, Ramin made our stay very pleasant. We look forward to going back once everything is cleaned up. Location was very convenient to Danevang to visit the Danish museum. Good location for area restaurants.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. It was a pleasure to see that you enjoyed the many conveniences located near our hotel. I will be sure to pass along your comments to Ramin. I look forward to your return visit to the Hampton Inn Rosenebrg, TX.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I came to this hotel looking for directions to another hotel that my husband and previously reserved. When I walked to the front desk ,I was greeted by a very well dressed and courteous staff member named "RAMIN". I told him that I was lost and that I was looking for another place. He was so warm hearted and friendly. He gave me the directions, and afterwards asked me about my day, and our plans for the weekend. After holding a brief conversation with "RAMIN", MY MIND WAS INSTANTLY CHANGED. Not only did I cancel my reservation, but I stayed at this great hotel. I can honestly say in all my years of traveling I have never had this type of treatment before. This hotel has gained my business and my entire company. I will from now on book all of my business atrips and vacation trips at this hotel thanks to RAMIN. He is a great asset to this company. He is truly a great person, and great employee. I hope that he contintues climbing the ladder in his carrer and with the company. Good Luck Ramin and God Bless you.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 14 December 2013
It is a pleasure to hear that Ramin was so thoughtful and took excellent care of you. He has recently joined our team and fits in perfectly with our excellent culture and service focused team of associates.

I appreciate you sharing your experience about our hotel and the service Ramin provided. I will be sure to recognize him amongst his colleagues for a job well done.

Rosenberg, United States
Reviewed 13 December 2013

The hotel is under a remodeling effort, it will look very nice when it is complete. The hotel staff (Jessica, Linda, Ramin) and management (Rizwan) are great. I always stay here when in the Rosenberg area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I was very pleased to see your comments regarding our staff. At the Hampton Inn we love our guest and make it point to make sure your stay is Excellent with us every time. It was a pleasure to have you back and we look forward to many more visits.

Breaux Bridge, United States
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Always feel like I am at home when I stay here. The stay is always great and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and if you are not satisfied they will make sure it is right or you do not pay with the 100% satisfied guarantee. The location is great as there is plenty of choices to eat or shop nearby. I have stayed here for quite a few years now and always look forward to coming back. I always feel like I am part of their family with the way they great you and treat you at this hotel. I always recommend to others about this hotel when I can. Extremely great place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback. We love our guest at the Hampton Inn Rosenberg and our mindset is always to welcome you like our family. It is what keeps our service level above expectations and continues to bring our loyal guest back for more nights. Thank you for your business and continue to let us know what our family can do for you!

Victoria, United States
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Arrived at hotel for niece's wedding to find that it was undergoing a major renovation. Spent two nights with construction crew and all the dust and smells that go with it. You'd think that Hampton would alert incoming guests of this before arriving.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for providing feedback about your stay. I would like to sincerely apologize that you were not informed about our renovation prior to your arrival. At the Hampton Inn Rosenberg we strive to make our guest experience excellent and obviously this time we missed the mark. I do however appreciate your feedback as it will serve as a tool to improve the way we communicate with our guest. I know that you have many lodging choices and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you next time you're in the Houston/Rosenberg area.

Rizwan Marfani
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosenberg
SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg
#5 of 13 in Rosenberg
Super 8 Rosenberg TX
Super 8 Rosenberg TX
#6 of 13 in Rosenberg

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg? Share your experiences!