“Wonderful service friendly place”

Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
Phoenix, Arizona
“Wonderful service friendly place”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Great stay - comfortable bed and awesome room overall. The customer service from Ramin and Taylor were over the top outstanding! Will definitely stay again. I have stayed at many hotels and this was right up at the top. Movie theater next door was great to be able to walk over.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
I was so pleased to see your wonderful review about your experience at our hotel. The beds in our rooms are CLOUD NINE BEDDING SYSTEMS offered exclusively at Hampton Inn & Suites! But Ramin and Taylor can only be found in one place- The Hampton Inn & Suites Rosenberg. I am thrilled they are part of our team and provided you with outstanding service. I will make sure to recognize them in our next meeting. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Rizwan Marfani

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Rosenberg, Texas
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This staff is incredible! Ramen, Jessica and Marwan are simply the most professional and personable staff I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. staying in hotels week after week that's saying a lot. This has quickly become my favorite hotel in the state of Texas!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback about our staff. Jessica, and Ramin are wonderful and a pleasure to work with. I'm glad that they provided you with excellent service during your visit. Thank you for your business, we look forward to hosting you soon.

Los Angeles, United States
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Hampton Inn is excellent! The premises are clean, outside and in. Good selection of breakfast items to choose from. Felt really comfortable here. Surrounding areas include a Cinemax Movie Theater (walking distance)and numerous restaurants to select from.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thank you for your feedback. It was a delight to see that you found our property to be Excellent! We constanlty strive to make sure we exceed guest expecations and offer a clean comfortable stay. We appreciate your business and hope that we can be of service to you again soon.

Oakhurst, United States
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Ramin at the front desk was so friendly and helpful, as well as the young lady in the breakfast area. The room was so clean and the bed was so cozy with the thick comfortable comforter. A note stated that the duvet was clean. I know many hotels just keep the same bedspread on and I know it is not clean, so I did appreciate this special touch.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. Our Cloud Nine bedding system is something that we put a lot of thought into and I am glad that it was a comfortable experience for you. I look forward to our property hosting you again soon.

Missouri
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

There were some issues that were not really their fault I wasnt happy with but other things just left me thinking this is the great service I have read about? I had to switch rooms while I was here and that while inconvient was not their fault. We checked in for one night and stayed in a room that was clean but not the kind of room we really needed. It was comfortable too. But we had to move to a different room so we packed up all of our stuff and went down to Galveston for the day. I got to Galveston and realized I didnt have the pair of shoes my daughter wore the day before. So I called. I believe the manager answered and he was very nice and polite always curtious. He asked if I could stay in the line while he sent someone up to look. I said I know they are there and said probably under the edge of the bed. About 5 mins or so later he gets back on and says no shoes were found. I was annoyed but I said well I will look again. I knew they were there 99.9 percent sure. So I just thought surely someone will have found them. I will ask when I get back. Coming back that evening we have some problems with the room somewhere a mistake was made in they type of room we are booked in a smoking room ugh. I dont know whos fault that was theirs or the hilton honors with who I made the reservation. So we go buy lots of febreeze and air freshners and good thing it was really stinky. I asked him though at check in if he found shoes. He said he would go and look and let me know. I decided later to go and go get pizza. So I go back to the desk on my way out and ask if the shoes were found. Oh no we dont have any shoes. I truely dont think he even looked. I am like you know I have looked through our stuff and I know they were left in that room. My daughter wore them in and took them off and we dont have them. I am more annoyed there is a lady getting coffee who works there. You are missing some shoes? Shes asks me. Yes my daughters shoes. White ones with colors on them? She asks. Yes. I say. So she says yes we did find them. She walks into a door not 20 feet from the front desk and brings them out. I thank her. So yes i got them back but I dont think it was treated seriously and if it werent for the timing of that lady being there I would of never gotten them back. So another night we are there the toilet gets stopped up. My husband goes down and asks for a plunger or something to unstop the toilet. Mind you we have 3 kids with us and it is about 9pm. I am thinking surely they have something because what am i going to do with 3 kids and not a toilet. My husband comes back. This guys says they dont have a plunger. WHAT? what hotel with all of these bathrooms has no damn plunger. Did he try to find a solution? Nope. Nothing but sorry we dont have one. Basically deal with it. Im sorry if he didnt have one why didnt he send someone on staff for one? If he is the only one on staff how about a few bucks even if we have to go get one but so we dont have to buy the hotel one out of our own pocket. I am for sure not going to buy one only to take it when I go home. Another thing he could of done how about calling someone who.might know where something is. I was so annoyed by this. I believe it was the same guy who I dont think bothered to check for my daughters shoes. So we go to bed. I am hoping all night no one gets the urge to use the bathroom so I dont have to walk then downstairs and hoping they would even make it. So the next morning my husband goes down and the manager finds.. Tada....a plunger that was there the whole time. He even seems confused as to why they said they didnt have one asking if they even offered us the snake cause they knew supposably they had a snake. Ugh. The construction was obvious in the hallways but wasnt a problem for us. They staff was nice but not efficient whatsoever in our case at least not the night time desk manager. The breakfast was decent amd the breakfast staff was nice and they kept breakfast going till even after the time. But I was just so bothered. Really this is not good service. Nice doesnt make it good service. It is the little things that make a difference. I dont feel I was expecting to much asking for a plunger for a plugged toilet or asking that my daughters lost shoes be found. If something is lost it should go to a lost and found immediately and if the front desk manager is too busy to go and look in that place if there is one then why is he managing desk alone? So dont leave anything in your rooms if you want them back or at least ask different people to check and wait and make sure they do and make sure to either ask ahead if they have a plunger or make sure the toilet doesnt get plugged up ot bring your own.

• Stayed December 2013
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to give us your candid feedback regarding your stay with us. Please accept my sincerest apology for the issues that you had our hotel. I will share your comments with our entire staff as it will serve as a tool to avoid similar situations in the future.

I know that you have many choices while traveling and I hope that you give us another opprotunity on your next visit to Rosenberg. Please contact me at 281-341-9393 so I can personally address your situaiton. Thank you again for your constructive feedback and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Ramin and Mr. Marfani (in order of interaction) run and staff a great hotel. Most friendly staff of all hotels I visit. I am Diamond Hilton and usually feel super appreciated to be here. I spend time at the Springhill Suites across the road also..love their large rooms and sitting area but don't clean well..see my review. When at this Hampton, when upgraded (not this stay) I love the suites. I can't believe a Hampton king regular room is so unfurnished. Desk chair or bed for sitting. No chair to sit or cushioned area at end of bed like most Hampton's. Undergoing a long remodel, I had a paper room #, but love the constant upgrading that was lacking a few years ago. New exercise equipment, good breakfast and nice people. Upgrade your standard kings and I will be here even more!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ClemfanTx
Thank you for the excellent review about our property. It really means a lot coming from a Diamond member as you are probably in a hotel room for many nights out of the year. We strive to give our guest an Excellent stay on every visit. We look forward to your return visit.

Tyler, Texas
Reviewed 9 January 2014

i stay here three or four times a month.the staff always go above and beyond to make each stay excellent.ramin and jessica are the main reason i stay here.they are always smiling and freindly.the nearby shopping and restarants make this a great hotel.thanks see you soon.

Room Tip: i prefer the higher floors