“Great Service”

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
Kerrville, Texas
“Great Service”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The staff were very welcoming and thorough. We reserver the queen suite. The room was quite a suprise. It was much larger than I expected. We were very happy with it. This hotel is close to great shopping, restaurants and a nice movie theater. The front desk provided a phone number for a great cab service. We have another wedding to attend in May and will stay here again. M. Erickson M.E.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback about your stay with us. Our hotel offers one of the largest suites in the Rosenberg area, so when you want to stretch out and relax choose the Hampton Inn Rosenberg. I am glad to hear the staff took care of you during your stay and I look forward to your return in May.

Rizwan Marfani

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Burnet, Texas
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Many of us were staying at this hotel for a wedding. The staff were amazing and everyone at the hotel was well taken care of. I have traveled all over the world and this hotel managed Class AAA service. Terrific staff and lovely and clean hotel. Very good amenities and located close to everything.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Dallas
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel seems new but I found a few flaws. The 3rd floor is missing the base cove in the hallways. My couch in my room the cushion was torn which seemed strange for a newer place. The lobby is nice and had complimentary coffee and tea. The rooms are spacious and the vanity is well lit. The breakfast was good with lots of choices. There is also a refrigerator in the room which is a nice touch. All in all it was nice just need to fix a few things. The staff was friendly as well. The location is great next to a movie theater and lots of restaurants and shopping.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I am sorry that your floor was not complete and our your couch in the room had a tear. We are in the final phase in completing our Perfect Mix lobby. Part of our renovation to the property will have us switch out all of the soft seating by Nov 2014. We look forward to your return to enjoy our completely renovated property. Thank you again for your feedback.

Burnet, Texas
Reviewed 17 March 2014

One of the best experiences my wife and I have had at a hotel. Clean rooms. Good breakfast. Nice lobby. Most of all a fine staff of some of the most friendly, helpful, and professional people I could hope to find. Taylor Williams in particular goes out of her way to make sure any request is quickly and efficiently take care of. As a matter of fact, the entire staff from front desk to housekeeping is the same way. I wish they would hold seminars to train other hotels the correct way to treat a guest.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you for your excellent comments about our hotel and staff. We take great pride in taking care of our guest. I was delighted to see that you had such a pleasant stay with us. Come back and see us soon.

Spring, United States
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I received the utmost welcome to your hotel by a very pleasant clerk (Taylor). She was so cheerful and professional as well. She is a good example of the type of people that should work the front desk in a hotel atmosphere. Yes, I would definately return to this hotel location in the furture. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review about our hotel. I'm so glad to see that Taylor was pleasant during your stay. She is truly asset to our team. I look forward to having you back at our hotel soon.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great value for the dollar! Lovely lobby! Very Good Breakfast! Great Bed! I picked this site without seeing it first, just based on past trips elsewhere. This location was even better than the one I stayed in near Dallas. I was and am pleased with Hampton and the changes I see from a decade or so back. I am also glad to have the Hilton connection too!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you for the 5 star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Rosenberg. I am glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated lobby, our breakfast, and our comfortable beds. We are constantly making improvements to our hotel to give our guest the most value for their money. Come back soon to see how we're making your stay excellent.

Rayne, Louisiana
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Had a late night in Texas and trouble finding a hotel. Spotted the Hampton Inn from the highway & pulled in. Glad I did! The concierge, Ramin, was very courteous & friendly. Found me a great room and had a good night's sleep. Great continental breakfast in the morning with good coffee as well! Will definitely stay here next time I'm in the area. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Executive Suite was very roomy!