“Awesome customer experience”

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
Rosenberg, Texas
“Awesome customer experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Very courteous and respectful staff especially Ramin. Very accommodating staff to the customers needs. For all
My future stays in Rosenberg I will only be stating here. Hotel has an awesome locations right next to a lot of restraunts and a movie theater next door. Vey clean exercise room with quality equipment. Wifi speed is excellent.

• Stayed April 2014
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you for your comments about the staff. Our focus is always to take care of our guest and give them an Excellent stay every time. It was also great to see you enjoyed the nearby shopping, food and entertainment located minutes from our hotel. Thank you for making Hampton Inn Rosenberg your choice for future visits.

Rizwan Marfani

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Sugar Land, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

I've never stayed in a hotel of any price range where the staff was more attentive and friendly than at the Rosenberg Hampton Inn. They go out of their way to be helpful and of great service. The rooms are always immaculate and the décor is up to date and fresh. Wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Kettering, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

This place is brilliant. Fantastic female staff on reception - happy to photocopy for me and fax and for free - although i was happy to pay, always smiling, cleaners nicest people i have met who do this job , and the manager - sent from heaven. cannot do enough for guests, nothing too much trouble. The manager realizing i didn't have a car went to local store in his car to make purchases for me - unbelievable service. . quiet location but near shops, food places. totally safe. great clean pool everything maintained to excellent standard, housekeeping is top notch. cant say enough about how totally wonderful this hidden gem is - would recommend to everyone and would stay again and again. I don't think they realise how wonderful they and their hotel are. I had terrible hotel experience prior to my arrival at this place and wish I had seen it before booking elsewhere. Should be on top of anyone list of where to stay near Houston.

Room Tip: any room will make you feel at home, every need is catered for.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property. I am so glad that to hear that everyone on the staff catered to your needs. I will be sure to reward the entire staff for their efforts. Thank you again for your comments. I look forward to seeing you back soon.

Harker Heights, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

this is my second stay here for business. I have traveled domestically and internationally and have never experienced the service and care that I get here. The GM Rizwan has set the stage for his staff in excellence of care. He and his staff have gone above and beyond anything I have experienced in a hotel stay. I will be back

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you for your excellent comments about our hotel. I am truly blessed to have an awesome team that understands that our guest are top priority. Our goal is to give every guest an Excellent stay every time. We look forward to serving you soon.

Kerrville, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

The staff were very welcoming and thorough. We reserver the queen suite. The room was quite a suprise. It was much larger than I expected. We were very happy with it. This hotel is close to great shopping, restaurants and a nice movie theater. The front desk provided a phone number for a great cab service. We have another wedding to attend in May and will stay here again. M. Erickson M.E.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback about your stay with us. Our hotel offers one of the largest suites in the Rosenberg area, so when you want to stretch out and relax choose the Hampton Inn Rosenberg. I am glad to hear the staff took care of you during your stay and I look forward to your return in May.

Burnet, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Many of us were staying at this hotel for a wedding. The staff were amazing and everyone at the hotel was well taken care of. I have traveled all over the world and this hotel managed Class AAA service. Terrific staff and lovely and clean hotel. Very good amenities and located close to everything.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Dallas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel seems new but I found a few flaws. The 3rd floor is missing the base cove in the hallways. My couch in my room the cushion was torn which seemed strange for a newer place. The lobby is nice and had complimentary coffee and tea. The rooms are spacious and the vanity is well lit. The breakfast was good with lots of choices. There is also a refrigerator in the room which is a nice touch. All in all it was nice just need to fix a few things. The staff was friendly as well. The location is great next to a movie theater and lots of restaurants and shopping.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I am sorry that your floor was not complete and our your couch in the room had a tear. We are in the final phase in completing our Perfect Mix lobby. Part of our renovation to the property will have us switch out all of the soft seating by Nov 2014. We look forward to your return to enjoy our completely renovated property. Thank you again for your feedback.

Rizwan Marfani
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosenberg
SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg
Motel 6 Rosenberg
Motel 6 Rosenberg
#6 of 13 in Rosenberg
Hyatt Place Houston/Sugar Land

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg? Share your experiences!