“Get away”

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
Rosenberg, Texas
“Get away”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had a pleasant stay as always with Hampton Inn but Chase the AGM went above and beyond making sure we were well taken care of. He is a very professional and polite young man. Customer service is very hard to find and I will make sure he will be on duty for our next stay. Whatever we needed he made sure we had. The other staff we came into contact with during our stay were always very pleasant.

We were only scheduled to stay May 30th but then needed to stay for 2 more days and they made sure we were able to have a room.

We will let Chase know that he has done a wonderful job and I hope management will as well. This is what gets customers to come back.

Room Tip: Only choose Hampton Inn and Suites. The service and rooms are the best.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad that the staff was able to take excellent care of you. I will be sure to pass along your comment to our staff as well as Chase. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to having you back soon.

Rizwan Marfani

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Westerville, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My stay at this Hampton hotel was clean, staff was helpful. Located in a nice area with plenty to do. The only hang up was on one occasion my room wasn't cleaned during one night of my stay, and did not replenish shampoo, conditioner etc until I wrote a note along with tip beside it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
I appreciate you commenting about your recent stay. It was excellent to see that you found our hotel to be clean and our staff helpful. I am so sorry that you had issues with the replenishment of your room amenities. I will review your comments with our staff so we may improve our service going forward.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Rosenberg Hampton Inn always leave a lasting impression with our family, because of its wonderful staff. In particular, Ramin, Jessica, and Taylor at the front desk that take a special interest for every guests. The GM and owner also make a point to greet the guests.

The breakfast service, business center and exercise room are always in top shape.

It should be a 6 stars hotel and raises the bar for other Hampton Inns to follow.

JC

Room Tip: No bad rooms
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind words about our staff. Ramin, Taylor, Jessica and our entire staff do an Excellent job on a daily basis and deserve a lot of the credit for the success of the hotel. I have shared your comments with each of them. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you soon.

St. Charles, IL
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stay exclusively at Hamptons and stay in several locations each year. This Hampton had an oddly high price for the location. I have found that prices vary greatly depending on time of year, amenties and location. This location, while close to shopping and restaurants, wasn't anything special warranting the slightly higher than average pricing. The hotel was clean, room was large and bed super comfy as they are at all Hamptons. I had a friend with me and was embarrassed about the breakfast service as I am always raving about how good it is. There was NO fruit available. No whole fruit and no sliced fruit. Both stations were empty. The man working the area had a lengthy conversation (20 plus minutes) with a guest which led to both the egg and the sausage tray to run completely empty. When guests began complaining he said he would get it filled promptly. He went into the back room and another 10 minutes later the food was still not replenished. We gave up and went back to our room. It was not overly crowded, there were maybe four tables of people eating, so it's not as if there was a surprise rush that caught him off guard. I would not return to this Hampton.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
I appreciate you giving us feedback on your recent stay with us. Please except my sincerest apology that it was not up to the Hampton Standard. I will be sure to review your experience with our staff and make changes to avoid a similar situation. Thank you again for your candid feedback.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I've stayed in Hampton Inn many, many times and have always been impressed with the quality. This is the first time that I've been disappointed. When you open the guestroom door, the smell of the air freshener just about knocks you down. Makes you wonder what it's covering up? A mold problem or infrequent carpet or bedding cleaning? Next is the bathroom fan: There is no separate switch for this as the light switch automatically turns the fan on, too (a cheap characteristic more commonly associated with off-brand cheap motels or brands lower down the "quality chain". It wouldn't be so bad if the fan weren't so loud! And if it did something to get rid of the air-freshener stench. Overall, I felt the quality of the property is beginning a downhill trend. However, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the place was clean. Except for what couldn't be "seen" that the air-freshener is masking.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay. I am so sorry that your room had an overpowering smell of air freshener. Our goal is a clean fresh scent in every room and we use only high quality deodorizers to service our rooms. I will review our procedure with the housekeeping department to make sure we are following proper procedure. As for the light switch issue I will explore options with our engineering department to see if a cost effective solution will allow us to resolve the problem.

Thank you again for your feedback, it serves as a valuable tool to avoid similar situations in the future. Please feel free to call me on my direct line if you would like to discuss the matter further. You can reach me at 832-329-3479.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

On Saturday, 4/26/14 I traveled with my family from Dallas to Rosenberg for a wedding. We arrived in town around 3pm with barley enough time to check-in, get dressed and drive to the wedding that was scheduled to start at 4pm... We arrived at the wedding with only two minutes to spare.

When we arrived back at the room around 10:30pm. I realized that the room felt like it was Under Construction. The tile was cracked in the shower and the grab bar escutcheon ring was not attached. Two of the fire sprinkler escutcheon rings were missing in the ceiling. The carpet tile base was not properly attached in numerous areas. For some reason, I could not stop looking up at the holes in the ceiling… I looked out the window and told my wife that this might explain why the parking lot is empty.

I drove back to Dallas thinking that I would have come out better staying at Motel 6.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room first. It might be under construction.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I would like to offer my sincerest apology for your room not being guest ready. You should have not been put into that room without inspection and I take full responsibility for that. I will get with our maintenance staff and have the issues that you pointed out corrected immediately. I know that you have many choices when choosing hotel accommodations and I hope that you will give us another opportunity when you are in the Houston Rosenberg area. Thank you again for your valuable feedback.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is a well located hotel with many shops and chain restaurants within easy access (plus a few non chain restaurants of good quality). The staff were excellent being both friendly and helpful. Very typical Hampton style but the staff set it apart from the rest as they are so helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosenberg
SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg
#5 of 13 in Rosenberg
Best Western Sugarland Inn
Best Western Sugarland Inn
#3 of 9 in Sugar Land

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg? Share your experiences!