“Great quality”

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Great quality”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night June 6. The bed was incredibly comfortable and I felt very relaxed after a very long day. Breakfast was great in the morning. The agent that checked us in didn't charge our cards the way we wanted. We wanted him to split it in half and charge our cards equally. He swiped both cards but only charged one. We fixed it in the morning but maybe some training could help the agent. We were in town for a wedding at briscoe manner and it was relatively close by and it was a great product choice for my tastes.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you found our complimentary breakfast to be great. Our goal is to always make sure our guest are completely satisfied. I will get with our staff in an upcoming meeting to go over our procedure to split bills between two cards. I apologize about the inconvenience. I look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Rizwan Marfani

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Columbus, Mississippi
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Excellent service..the front desk manager was very accomodating..went out of his way to find a diet coke for my wife...the rooms were very clean.. the breakfast was great too..fresh fruit.. cereal...eggs..toast. ..and lots of coffee!!! Recommend this place ..thanks Celso and thanks Chase...you guys are amazing!!!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Artreyman
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This motel met all the Hilton high quality standards. When I needed to change the type of room I needed a week before arrival, they arranged to accommodate my need. The pillow, bed linens and towel all smell fresh. The room had a faint, fresh scent creating a restful feeling. The bed is fantastically comfortable for my old body. Very pleasant and clean motel and cheerful breakfast area with good food and service. All staff were very attentive and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
I appreciate you sharing your comments about your stay. It's a pleasure to see that you had such a great stay while at our property. Thank you for your business and review.

Rosenberg, Texas
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had a pleasant stay as always with Hampton Inn but Chase the AGM went above and beyond making sure we were well taken care of. He is a very professional and polite young man. Customer service is very hard to find and I will make sure he will be on duty for our next stay. Whatever we needed he made sure we had. The other staff we came into contact with during our stay were always very pleasant.

We were only scheduled to stay May 30th but then needed to stay for 2 more days and they made sure we were able to have a room.

We will let Chase know that he has done a wonderful job and I hope management will as well. This is what gets customers to come back.

Room Tip: Only choose Hampton Inn and Suites. The service and rooms are the best.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad that the staff was able to take excellent care of you. I will be sure to pass along your comment to our staff as well as Chase. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to having you back soon.

Westerville, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My stay at this Hampton hotel was clean, staff was helpful. Located in a nice area with plenty to do. The only hang up was on one occasion my room wasn't cleaned during one night of my stay, and did not replenish shampoo, conditioner etc until I wrote a note along with tip beside it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I appreciate you commenting about your recent stay. It was excellent to see that you found our hotel to be clean and our staff helpful. I am so sorry that you had issues with the replenishment of your room amenities. I will review your comments with our staff so we may improve our service going forward.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Rosenberg Hampton Inn always leave a lasting impression with our family, because of its wonderful staff. In particular, Ramin, Jessica, and Taylor at the front desk that take a special interest for every guests. The GM and owner also make a point to greet the guests.

The breakfast service, business center and exercise room are always in top shape.

It should be a 6 stars hotel and raises the bar for other Hampton Inns to follow.

JC

Room Tip: No bad rooms
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind words about our staff. Ramin, Taylor, Jessica and our entire staff do an Excellent job on a daily basis and deserve a lot of the credit for the success of the hotel. I have shared your comments with each of them. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you soon.

St. Charles, IL
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stay exclusively at Hamptons and stay in several locations each year. This Hampton had an oddly high price for the location. I have found that prices vary greatly depending on time of year, amenties and location. This location, while close to shopping and restaurants, wasn't anything special warranting the slightly higher than average pricing. The hotel was clean, room was large and bed super comfy as they are at all Hamptons. I had a friend with me and was embarrassed about the breakfast service as I am always raving about how good it is. There was NO fruit available. No whole fruit and no sliced fruit. Both stations were empty. The man working the area had a lengthy conversation (20 plus minutes) with a guest which led to both the egg and the sausage tray to run completely empty. When guests began complaining he said he would get it filled promptly. He went into the back room and another 10 minutes later the food was still not replenished. We gave up and went back to our room. It was not overly crowded, there were maybe four tables of people eating, so it's not as if there was a surprise rush that caught him off guard. I would not return to this Hampton.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
I appreciate you giving us feedback on your recent stay with us. Please except my sincerest apology that it was not up to the Hampton Standard. I will be sure to review your experience with our staff and make changes to avoid a similar situation. Thank you again for your candid feedback.

Rizwan Marfani
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosenberg
SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg
Hyatt Place Houston/Sugar Land
Super 8 Rosenberg TX
Super 8 Rosenberg TX
#6 of 13 in Rosenberg

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg? Share your experiences!