Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$57
US$79
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat hotelcomfortable roombusiness tripmovie theaterthe general managerprofessional staffshopping areafront desk staffcustomer serviceeasy accessa great staymaking surenight stayup to datethe entire staffdefinitely stay here againeggs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg and was blown away by both the quality of the newly remodelled hotel and the service of the staff. Staff went out of their way to help me with some time-sensitive printing and scanning, remembered my last name from check-in, offered to look in the lost and found for a loaner charger when I commented that I had forgotton mine. Location was near accross from the mall with all needed shopping, however a half block off the main roads in a quiet area.

If your coming to the area, this is the hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Thank you for your excellent comments about our hotel. It's a pleasure to see that the staff took care of you, referred to you by your name and handled your business needs. I will be sure to commend each of them for their efforts. Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night June 6. The bed was incredibly comfortable and I felt very relaxed after a very long day. Breakfast was great in the morning. The agent that checked us in didn't charge our cards the way we wanted. We wanted him to split it in half and charge our cards equally. He swiped both cards but only charged one. We fixed it in the morning but maybe some training could help the agent. We were in town for a wedding at briscoe manner and it was relatively close by and it was a great product choice for my tastes.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you found our complimentary breakfast to be great. Our goal is to always make sure our guest are completely satisfied. I will get with our staff in an upcoming meeting to go over our procedure to split bills between two cards. I apologize about the inconvenience. I look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Excellent service..the front desk manager was very accomodating..went out of his way to find a diet coke for my wife...the rooms were very clean.. the breakfast was great too..fresh fruit.. cereal...eggs..toast. ..and lots of coffee!!! Recommend this place ..thanks Celso and thanks Chase...you guys are amazing!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Artreyman
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This motel met all the Hilton high quality standards. When I needed to change the type of room I needed a week before arrival, they arranged to accommodate my need. The pillow, bed linens and towel all smell fresh. The room had a faint, fresh scent creating a restful feeling. The bed is fantastically comfortable for my old body. Very pleasant and clean motel and cheerful breakfast area with good food and service. All staff were very attentive and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

I appreciate you sharing your comments about your stay. It's a pleasure to see that you had such a great stay while at our property. Thank you for your business and review.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had a pleasant stay as always with Hampton Inn but Chase the AGM went above and beyond making sure we were well taken care of. He is a very professional and polite young man. Customer service is very hard to find and I will make sure he will be on duty for our next stay. Whatever we needed he made sure we had. The other staff we came into contact with during our stay were always very pleasant.

We were only scheduled to stay May 30th but then needed to stay for 2 more days and they made sure we were able to have a room.

We will let Chase know that he has done a wonderful job and I hope management will as well. This is what gets customers to come back.

Room Tip: Only choose Hampton Inn and Suites. The service and rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad that the staff was able to take excellent care of you. I will be sure to pass along your comment to our staff as well as Chase. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to having you back soon.