“Business Stay”

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
Rockdale
“Business Stay”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Best hotel in area. People are always friendly and seem to truly enjoy serving you. Rooms are always neat as a pin and clean. Hotel has been renovated and is in beautiful condition. The young lady at the front dest\k (Jessica) is extremely helpful and always courteous. She is a true joy to do business with. The hotel feels like a home away from home. Rizwan, the general manager has done an exceptional job of redoing the hotel. I really cannot say enough about this hotel. I have stayed in others throughout the country ands have used this establishment as a lesson for others to improve.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment about the Hampton Inn Rosenberg. I noticed you have reviewed our hotel in the past, and appreciate your loyalty to our property. I'm delighted that you find the Hampton Inn Rosenberg to be consistently welcoming and our staff helpful and courteous. Our goal is to make sure each guest has an excellent experience. Please continue to give us your candid feedback so we can provide you with outstanding service.

Rizwan Marfani

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Great hotel, perfect stay every time. We meet here 6 times a year for a scrapbook weekend and we love it. The staff treats us like we are friends, they know us by name, meet every need and make us feel very special. The hotel is spotless, the breakfasts are yummy and the location is perfect for running errands, picking up items we forgot, shopping at craft stores and just having fun.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This hotel seemed brand spanking new! I arrived to check in at 1:30am after a very long series of delayed and changed flights after having to make last minute changes to my travel plans just the day before. When I arrived at the hotel, I found that I had actually forgotten to book my reservation at this hotel, but was still able to get a room for a reasonable rate. The room was fresh, clean and seemed quite new. The staff was all very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast had a lot of great, fresh, healthy options (mixed in with some tempting treats). Overall, this was a great, short, stay. I would 100% stay at this hotel again if work brings me back to the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I had the best stay. There is this young lady named Taylor who went above and beyond to make my stay awesome. She is very professional and truly caring. My room was impeccable. Taylor made sure my stay was awesome. When you check into a hotel you expect the best for your money. Hampton Inn & Suites in Rosenberg, TX has always been a very clean facility. I've always felt safe while staying there. The reason I chose the Hampton Inn & Suites was because the last hotel I stayed in off and on for over two years betrayed my trust by giving out my personal information to a person pretending to be me, I was livid! When I went to the Hampton Inn & Suites I felt very welcome and it was all because of this young lady. To the owners and Managers of the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel chain you made an awesome move when you hired this young lady. I just want to thank you Taylor for loving your job but also for loving people.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you for your kind words about the hotel and Taylor. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff and reward Taylor for her efforts. Thank you again and we hope to have you back soon.

Gulf Shores, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The hotel location is convenient, close to Rt.59 south of Houston. Fine shopping, restaurants and theater are next to the hotel. All employees, from those welcoming registrants, kitchen, maintenance and cleaning room are pleasant and efficient.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg and was blown away by both the quality of the newly remodelled hotel and the service of the staff. Staff went out of their way to help me with some time-sensitive printing and scanning, remembered my last name from check-in, offered to look in the lost and found for a loaner charger when I commented that I had forgotton mine. Location was near accross from the mall with all needed shopping, however a half block off the main roads in a quiet area.

If your coming to the area, this is the hotel to stay at.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Thank you for your excellent comments about our hotel. It's a pleasure to see that the staff took care of you, referred to you by your name and handled your business needs. I will be sure to commend each of them for their efforts. Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback.

Saint Charles, Missouri
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night June 6. The bed was incredibly comfortable and I felt very relaxed after a very long day. Breakfast was great in the morning. The agent that checked us in didn't charge our cards the way we wanted. We wanted him to split it in half and charge our cards equally. He swiped both cards but only charged one. We fixed it in the morning but maybe some training could help the agent. We were in town for a wedding at briscoe manner and it was relatively close by and it was a great product choice for my tastes.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you found our complimentary breakfast to be great. Our goal is to always make sure our guest are completely satisfied. I will get with our staff in an upcoming meeting to go over our procedure to split bills between two cards. I apologize about the inconvenience. I look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Rizwan Marfani
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosenberg
SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg
#5 of 13 in Rosenberg
Best Western Sugarland Inn
Best Western Sugarland Inn
#3 of 9 in Sugar Land

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg? Share your experiences!