“HAD A GREAT STAY” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
Marble Falls, United States
“HAD A GREAT STAY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We were visiting Rosenberg for "bittersweet" family reasons. From the moment we walked in the front door, we felt welcome! From clean towels, extra pillows...to hot cookies & floaties for the kids....we got what we needed & then some! We will stay here again if we are in this part of Texas again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Fruitland Park, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here 17 days, while opening a new store in town.
The staff very nice and professional, the breakfast bags came in handy for on the run breakfasts. The price was very good and fair.
The only issue I had, I had to ask the front desk to have them vacuum my room, after two weeks it was dirty. Never had that happen before in all my business travels with Hampton! Quiet location, close to movies, shopping, and eateries, overall it was good, minus the cleaning issues in the room!

Stayed July 2014
Richmond
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

WOW....I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. I did an on-line reservation and when I arrived, the young man at the desk was most attentive and courteous.

The room was larger than I expected and was very clean. The breakfast buffet was better than most and the hostess was a sweet young lady that made it even better.

Check out was simple and easy. I had a chance to visit with the lady at the desk and she was simply a joy to talk with.

Bottom line is that I will be staying there again as well as giving my friends and relatives the number to call to make their reservations.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for speaking so highly about your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Rosenberg, TX. We take great pride in making sure our guest have an excellent experience when visiting our property. It's a pleasure to see that you will be returning and recommending our hotel to your family and friends. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff.

Rockport, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Loved this hotel and is staff, stayed there for a softball tournament with 12 great girls and they were very accommodating and helpful. Let us use the kitchen area to feed the girls and gave us great prices and an absolutely great experience for our first time traveling to play softball. Again awesome and helpful staff, clean rooms.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It was a pleasure to hear that your group enjoyed their time at the Hampton Inn & Suites Rosenberg. We love to host sporting teams due to the contagious spirit of winning they bring to the hotel. Our teams goal is to make sure you’re comfortable so your team can perform your best on the field. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host your girls. Come back and see us soon.
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Check-in was smooth and easy, we were made to feel as though they were anxiously waiting for us and us ALONE. The desk clerk, Ramin, was extremely courteous. He thanked us for choosing Hampton Inn and for being a Rewards Member. He confirmed our reservation and took care of the business end of our transaction. As my wife and I started to walk away from the front desk, he stopped us and asked if we would be interested in a COMPLEMENTARY room upgrade. SURE, we replied.

He very quickly switched us to a SUITE instead of regular room. It was extremely large, complete with microwave and fridge and a sleeper sofa. It was much much more of a room than we needed, but it did help us to know that should we need a larger room in the future, this would have been more than perfect.

Overall the property was extremely well kept, and we had very little noise from anywhere outside our room.

I have stayed at many Hampton Inn's before, and this was by far one of the best stays I have had (none have been bad either).

Room Tip: A bit hard to find if you are not familiar with the area.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
I am so glad that you took time to share your experience about the Hampton Inn & Suites Rosenberg. Something that I like to stress to all of our associates is that they have the power to do whatever it takes to make sure our guest have an EXCELLENT stay. I am so glad that Ramin was able to give you an unexpected delight and upgrade you to our spacious suite. I will be sure to recognize him in our next staff meeting on a job well done.

Thank you for your business.

Rockport
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

It's hard to book a hotel from just calling and asking questions about the rates and amenities. But it's even harder when your booking 15 rooms and you feel people are relying on you that you are booking the right hotel. In my first dealings with this hotel I was introduced to the General Manager Rizwan and he went above and beyond my expectations. I was trying to secure a nice clean quiet place to stay for a young girls softball team and their families and this hotel was perfect. The staff was super nice, the rooms were clean, the hot breakfast was wonderful and the location was perfect. The hotel operated like a team with one goal in mind, to make sure all the guests felt at home. Our girls softball motto is one team, one goal. I feel Rizwan and his staff at the Hampton worked as a team to make sure they reached their goal of making sure our stay was perfect. In my opinion this hotel is the best in the area. Thanks again for your hospitality Rizwan and thanks to your staff for operating such a beautiful hotel.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am so glad to hear that your group was treated well and that our team achieved its goal to provide you with excellent service.. I appreciate you choosing our hotel and look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Llano, TX, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Always stay here when I am in the area which is about 25 nights a year. Fair rate, great location, quite but close to restaurants (walking distance). Always have a room available even at the last minute which is how I travel. Great staff very friendly and remember me by first name, which makes me feel more comfortable when I am away from home. Don't shop around just stay here, worth it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn Rosenberg. It's great to see that our staff treats you so well and that you find the essentials within walking distance. Our goal is to make us your home away from home and it nice to see we hit the mark.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to having you back very soon.

Rizwan Marfani
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosenberg
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Sugar Land
BEST WESTERN Sugarland Inn
BEST WESTERN Sugarland Inn
#4 of 8 in Sugar Land

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg? Share your experiences!