“Not worth the money”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
Harlingen
“Not worth the money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Totally disappointed with this La Quinta. I have stayed at many because they are so pet friendly. Towels were worn out, shampoo bottle half full, hot breakfast was cold because there was nothing to keep it warm, & just extremely overpriced since I am at another La Quinta tonight at half the price & it feels more luxurious already.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
lq0874gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Dear Vuurenes:

Thank you for providing feedback about your stay with us and it is very valuable to us to improve the guest experience. Please except my sincerest apology that your experience was not waht you exped. we will work hard to correct all situations.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta Inn & Suites Rosenberg are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again soon.

Shashi Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Canyon Lake, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

I stay here some and the water pressure is extremely low and not very hot. I must say that when I spoke to the manager about it he advised it was as good as it gets. I won't be staying here again. I stay 300 nights a year and I never report on hotels unless they are very bad or very good

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jpreinert75
lq0874gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Thank you for providing feedback about your stay with us. Please except my sincerest apology for not having enough water pressure in your room and not catching your water pressure issue. I remember talking to you regarding other hotel in the area did not keep your room after staying there 25+ night but missed the water pressure coment. It is always our goal to make sure every guest stay are comfortable and pleasent. We did went into your room and changed carteridge and water pressure balancer to get more pressure in the room. Your feedback will serve as a valuable tool on how we can avoid a similar situation in the future. Feel free to call me on your next visit so that I can personally make sure you won't experience any issues upon arrival.

Sasi Patel
Rockdale
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

The hotel I normally stay in was booked and I could not get in for a two night stay. I failed to make reservations at my normal hotel, I will not make that mistake again. So, I went to a decent looking hotel the La Quinta in the area. The rate for my stay for the first night was 1
$145 my second night would go down to $120. Since I needed the room for two nights and it appeared most of the hotels were booked in the area i agreed to the rates. After sleeping, I went to the desk clerk the next day and asked if they had a rfate for my company, sh said they did, for $79 a night, but since the hotel was booked I could not get the rate changed for the first night. Again, this was my error and not blaming them for their rates, it is what it is. I did find the rooms acceptable and clean. Had good beds and were kept in good condition. I did find the breakfast to be very mediocre. After the first day, I went back the second day and it was the same fare, so I went elsewhere for breakfast. The material which was said to be eggs were not of chickens, although they were yellow. This part of their hotel needs considerable improvement.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for providing feedback about your stay with us. Please except my sincerest apology for inconvience. The eggs are pasturized eggs with citric acid sold by most of the food suppliers and cooked in microwave. Your feedback will serve as a valuable tool on how we can avoid a similar situation in the future. Feel free to call me on your next visit so that I can personally make sure you won't experience any issues upon arrival.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

Enjoyed our stay. staff was friendly,room was very clean, breakfast was also good. Just a nice experience. Location was perfect for my family. Loved having coffee pot in the room so I could just sit and have my morning coffee before I went down for breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq0874gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comment about our hotel. We strive to make each guests stay excellent and I am so delighted to see that you had a pleasant experience. I look forward to see you on your next visit. Our staff sincerely appreciate positive feed back.

Thank you.
Sasi Patel
GM
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

Traveling for 8 hours and arriving in Rosenberg around midnight we found the La Quinta Inn a welcomed sight. La Quinta is not our typical choice, but the TripAdvisor site had given it high marks, so we took the chance and were pleasantly surprised. First, the price was extremely reasonable. Second, the room was clean and spacious. And, the bed was very comfortable. Though arriving late, the person at the front desk was friendly and quickly got us into our room. They also serve a complimentary breakfast. Even though the La Quinta is located near the freeway, noise from the road didn't seem to be a problem. Enjoy!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Ennis, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

Honest and dependable employees! We had the pleasure of staying here 2 nights in a suite and it was an enjoyable stay. No complaints at all, it was a perfect hotel! We checked out earlier than the required time and made our way to Galveston for a few days vacation. Upon entering Galveston, (1 hour and 15 minutes away) I began looking for my wallet. In a panic, I phoned the hotel and spoke to a gentleman by the name of Sonsi. (sorry if I mispronounced or misspelled) He gladly kept me on the line while he searched the room, at first he had no luck finding it and still proceeded to look further. He then lifted a pillow and found my wallet, which had plenty of cash in it. I explained that we could not go right back and he said he would keep it in his office for safe keeping. I was a bit hesitant and unsure of this, thought for sure I would be at a loss of money if nothing else. 4 days later, I returned to the hotel, retrieved my wallet with ALL my belongings inside and the cash UNTOUCHED!!!!! I was so thankful to the gentleman, his honesty was such a relief to me. I appreciate his kindness and prompt attention to the matter at hand, he and the hotel exceeded my expectation. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great stay, I will definitely stay here in the future! Thank you again!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq0874gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosenberg
Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg
Super 8 Rosenberg TX
Super 8 Rosenberg TX
#5 of 13 in Rosenberg
Hyatt Place Houston/Sugar Land

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg? Share your experiences!