“Clean Rooms”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The rooms were very clean and spacious. My husband checked in before I arrived. When I entered the lobby I was not greeted by the front desk staff. I said hello and received no response. The stay was otherwise enjoyable.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank neicey39n
lq0874gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for providing feedback about your stay with us. I was disappointed to see that you had an issue with one of our staff members. I've used your comments as a learning tool to review the correct procedures for handling a similar situation. I know that you have many choices when choosing hotel accommodations and I hope that you will give us another opportunity when you are in the Rosenberg area. Thank you again for your candid feedback

Shashi Patel - GM

Reviewed 15 July 2014

La Quinta is a pretty average hotel, no complaints. Staff was very friendly and accommodating with pool towels, having quarters for the laundry room since there was no change machine, answering questions, etc. Very clean hotel, pool was clean during the times we used it, except for one day there were bugs but I figured that was because it had been raining during the day so people were not swimming and the bugs took advantage, but otherwise it was always clean and ready to use and the hot-tub was very nice and relaxing. The AC in the room worked great, tv had great cable and the shower never seemed to run out of hot water. If you plan on staying in your room just to look out the window it does not have the best view, but for a place to eat breakfast, come back, clean up, relax, swim/workout and sleep then it's a good place to be. This hotel was doing some renovations inside and painting the exterior at the time which took up some parking but workers were polite and tried to stay out of the way of guests. Easy access off the highway and very close to shopping and food. Overall, a good stay and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jackie M

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you enjoy your stay and that our team achieved its goal to provide you with excellent service..your coment will guide us to improve our service to you and all the guests. I appreciate you choosing our hotel and look forward to you visiting us again in the future

Shashi Patel - GM

Reviewed 12 July 2014

With few hotel choices in the Rosenberg area, we selected this hotel because of proximity to the area we needed to be. The staff is superb, very helpful and extremely pleasant. The room was in need of renovation. The decor was outdated and dingy, making it feel less than clean, although staff was diligent in making sure it was cleaned and sheets changed, there is only so much they could do. For a mid-priced hotel in this area, I am not sure if there were any choices that would be better. It is a very family oriented hotel that accommodates children well.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sandra M

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am so glad to hear that our team achieved its goal to provide you with excellent service.We are inprocess of complete renovation. I am sure your next visit will be more pleasent. I appreciate you choosing our hotel and look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Sasi Patel - GM

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We needed a hotel for a weekend stay. We didn't plan to be at the hotel much, mainly just to sleep. The LaQuinta was perfect. It was clean and roomy, with a good, hot breakfast. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Rosenberg. It's great to see that our staff treats you so well. Our goal is to make us your home away from home and it nice to see we hit the mark.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to having you back very soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I lived in Rosenberg for 4 years and this was the first time I stayed in this hotel. It was a nice stay. I should have stayed earlier. It seemed like they could have added 1 extra person to their staffing, but I understand saving labor. The outdoor pool actually had a Jacuzzi which was nice. Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 June 2014

In the area for a wedding and found easy access on and off of Freeway 59. Nice clean rooms and so was the hotel. Enjoyed the jacuzzi, pool and business center. The full breakfast was outstanding so no need to go to Waffle House, etc. Major shopping center nearby if you need big box stores along with chain restaurants. Extended my stay to relax. Staff answered questions and offered a thank you gift upon checkout.

Room Tip: Third floor was quiet
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Judith J

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We arrived after 10pm and they had held the room, no problems. Check in was prompt and room was clean and comfortable. There was also no noise from other rooms and we slept well. Breakfast could use a few more options, but overall happy with the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Rosenberg. It's great to see that our staff treats you so well. Our goal is to make us your home away from home and it nice to see we did good. we will work hard to get all 5 stars on your next stay.

Shashi Patel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosenberg
Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg
Motel 6 Rosenberg
Motel 6 Rosenberg
#5 of 13 in Rosenberg
Hyatt Place Houston/Sugar Land

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg? Share your experiences!