“decent hotel for the price”

Quality Inn & Suites - Round Rock
Ranked #14 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Navasota, Texas
“decent hotel for the price”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Had a nice stay at this hotel, was a quick visit late check in and early check out so did not get chance to try the pool even though it did look inviting. Breakfast was pretty good, room was clean. My only complaint is they have set the TV so the volume cannot go to loud, I understand you do not want to disturb other guests but there were some channels you could not even watch unless you could lip read

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
DaysInnRR, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites - Round Rock, responded to this review, 27 September 2014
Dear Susanlove942,

Thank you so much for taking time out to write your review. I'm glad you found your stay enjoyable and liked the recently remodeled rooms and pool. We do set the maximum volume so that guests are not disturbed at nighttime. I did look into this a bit further and we increased the volume a little. Thank you for your feedback as it helps me fine tune the operations over here. I hope to see you in your future travels.

Tushar Patel
512-246-0055

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Hi. I recently stayed at the Days Inn and Suites in Round Rock, Texas. We were on our way to Austin, but I wanted to stay in Round Rock for the night so that we could try some donuts we heard about. We were referred to the Days Inn by a lady in Round Rock. The price was very reasonable compared to other hotels we called. I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the room was. The furniture was really nice, flat screen TV, and I always love white linens in hotel rooms. It was so inviting. They even had a microwave and mini fridge. Later, I was told they had just remodeled. The main reason why I wanted to write this review was because the customer service was awesome. I didn't get the name of the lady who was there at night, but she was really sweet! When I was checking out the next morning, I met Tushar and Vida at the front desk. They asked me where I was headed, and I told them Austin. They were so helpful with recommendations for things to do in Austin, even looking up information for me like the Bat Hotline because I mentioned I wanted to see the bats on The Congress bridge. Just awesome! We enjoyed our stay and look forward to our next trip to Austin! OH, and they had waffles and biscuits and gravy in the breakfast room! :) --Grace S.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple