“Not La Quinta Round Rock”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Round Rock North
Ranked #25 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Room - Reserved a non-smoking room. Take the smoking room or go elsewhere we were told, we went elsewhere Guest Service - None Billing - Charge still on my card, and we didnt stay Other guests were getting $30 off their rooms because they we not cleaned the night before. How was your stay email. The manager's out of office response said, out until December 20. Pay the extra $20 and go to a hotel you can count on. Lobby - exciting, lots of unhappy guests

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Breck S

Reviewed 16 February 2014

While reviewing a college four our son we stayed at La Quinta near the college. It was 3 1/2 miles to the college. A very nice stay, however, the elevator was in the wrong location in relation to our room. The bathtub was amazingly large and ample, however, we didn't have enough towels. The front desk was happy to supply us with what we needed. Overall great stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2014

The toilet and tub were sprayed with a cleaner of some kind but not wiped off, yet the bath Matt was placed on the tubs edge . The tub was covered in hair and something black, when I cleaned it up I discovered the black was in the tub, but the spray did wipa off the toilet.we found $1.25 in change scattered threw the room, so it was vacuumed fast, or by someone with bad eyes.
The elevators were scary, but being on the 3rd floor, we had to use it to bring luggage up, watch we're you step if you walk your dog, there are poop land mines everywhere . Employees at front desk are super friendly, but I was charged $97.00 on the first night, once the I got the room clean, decided to go ahead and stay our second night , instead of moving for one more night , I was charged $87.00' yet, when I asked about it , there was no answer. I was just told they would look into it. I will start looking at the room before I pay for it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tbrickie
A La Quinta traveler
Trophy Club, Texas
Reviewed 31 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I found that the motel was very nice on the interior and exterior. The room was very well maintained and quite large (2 queen beds). The best options, I found at the motel were a) pet friendly b) continental breakfast c) very friendly and helpful staff. The motel was also just down the interstate from the IKEA store.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Great hotel. Love the deep tubs. Staff is friendly, and ready to offer any help needed There is great food right out the door (Cracker Barrel, Chuys) all within walking distance to the hotel. hotel is on I35 access road which makes it easy to get on and go. I have stayed at this hotel at least 20 times and whenever I need to stay in Austin this is my "go to" hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We wanted a hotel for just overnight during our travels. We have 2 large dogs. I was tired of leaving them in their kennels in the truck overnight, so searched for hotel that would take dogs and not charge me arm and leg!!! This hotel is not fancy, but it was clean and the staff is super friendly. Did not have to pay extra for dogs! Water pressure in sink was a little low and water in sink was not hot, but shower was hot. Walked across the drive to IHOP which was nice too! A field where we could walk the dogs in the back. Highly recommend. It was right on I-35, but we didn't hear a thing.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family