“Great place to lay our heads”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Round Rock North
Ranked #24 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reno, Nevada
“Great place to lay our heads”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The staff was wonderful. They gave us a great room. Helpful @ every turn. The free am breakfast was more than adequate. Our stay came at the end of a very long day at the end of our move. I was able to sleep & get ready for the trip ahead.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
McAllen, United States
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Overall, the services were good. The fitness room needs some repairs on machinery. The free breakfast need some more variety and quality. But overall, the staff was of great help and the room conditions good as well. I would recommend this place if you are traveling for a couple of days.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

College Station, Texas
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We arrived at 9:30 at night after making reservations the previous week for a room with two queen beds. Even though we had held our room with a credit card, we were informed that the hotel had "overbooked" and they gave our room away. They would give us a room with a king, instead of two queens. I guess we were just supposed to go along with this. No apologies or excuses even, just, "we gave your room away".

Lucky that we knew the area and could find another room with two queen beds in the same hotel chain. To be honest, the place did not look that inviting anyway. La Quinta comped us, for which I am grateful and I have had good luck in general with La Quinta and will continue to patronize their chain. But I will warn my friends in that area to avoid this particular hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jinny J
Cypress, United States
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Hotel is aged and have seen better days. Getting a fridge and microwave should not be considered an update. Travel to that area every quarter and have stayed there over the years put this last trip just really shocked me. Breakfast was very "Run of the Mill" no variety. My room didn't get cleaned that day so had to get fresh towels, soap etc. myself. I must say that the Staff was nice and very pleasant, Hotel was clean, not really "Run Down" just very aged and time for a remodel. Sorry but next quarter I will have to stay elsewhere till changes are made

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank George C
Crowell, United States
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Excellent Stay, Affordable, Comfortable, and Clean. Very nice QUEEN beds, slept very well. A little I-35 noise but not bad at all. Enormous tub, big enough to swim in. Very tall though so my 70 year old parents had some trouble getting in and out. Excellent professional staff, very nice hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Benbrook, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is an average hotel with a great location right off I-35. The bed was comfortable and the room cleanliness was OK. We found a giant and I mean giant roach crawling in the bathroom. Had a good continental breakfast and hot coffee. We really can't complain since our room was so cheap.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Granbury, Texas
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Attendant at desk was very pleasant and helpful. Room was clean..bathroom supplies sparce..breakfast served basic cold fare. For the price we are now paying for motels, I feel all of them should provide us with better amenities.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple