“Would Stay Again”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Round Rock North
Ranked #25 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stayed 3 nights as my husband was working in the area. Very clean, nice helpful staff, from the front desk to the housekeepers. I had the same housekeeper all 3 days and she was amazing, went out of her way to meet all of our needs and always with a smile. They definitely need more workers like Robin J. She is a gem, always pleasant. Breakfast was great. When we are back in the area this is where we will stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Mold around the bathtub, stains on the door, stains on the faucet. Maid service left me with just one towel. When I asked for more towels, they were loft on the FLOOR outside my door. Whole room seemed old and tired. Definitely not up to the standards of La Quinta.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kenneth G A
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The staff was wonderful. They gave us a great room. Helpful @ every turn. The free am breakfast was more than adequate. Our stay came at the end of a very long day at the end of our move. I was able to sleep & get ready for the trip ahead.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Overall, the services were good. The fitness room needs some repairs on machinery. The free breakfast need some more variety and quality. But overall, the staff was of great help and the room conditions good as well. I would recommend this place if you are traveling for a couple of days.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We arrived at 9:30 at night after making reservations the previous week for a room with two queen beds. Even though we had held our room with a credit card, we were informed that the hotel had "overbooked" and they gave our room away. They would give us a room with a king, instead of two queens. I guess we were just supposed to go along with this. No apologies or excuses even, just, "we gave your room away".

Lucky that we knew the area and could find another room with two queen beds in the same hotel chain. To be honest, the place did not look that inviting anyway. La Quinta comped us, for which I am grateful and I have had good luck in general with La Quinta and will continue to patronize their chain. But I will warn my friends in that area to avoid this particular hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jinny J
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Hotel is aged and have seen better days. Getting a fridge and microwave should not be considered an update. Travel to that area every quarter and have stayed there over the years put this last trip just really shocked me. Breakfast was very "Run of the Mill" no variety. My room didn't get cleaned that day so had to get fresh towels, soap etc. myself. I must say that the Staff was nice and very pleasant, Hotel was clean, not really "Run Down" just very aged and time for a remodel. Sorry but next quarter I will have to stay elsewhere till changes are made

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank George C
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Excellent Stay, Affordable, Comfortable, and Clean. Very nice QUEEN beds, slept very well. A little I-35 noise but not bad at all. Enormous tub, big enough to swim in. Very tall though so my 70 year old parents had some trouble getting in and out. Excellent professional staff, very nice hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family