“Very good Texas BBQ”
Review of Salt Lick BBQ

Salt Lick BBQ
Ranked #4 of 366 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Very nice place, a bit far from the city (30Miles or so) but nice. The food is very good and team is very friendly overall... be aware you have to bring your drinks or buy next door which is not so great if you want to just seat and have a beer also,,,, no french fries? with a great bbq who doesn't want good french fries?

1  Thank travelww40

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Salt Lick ribs and coleslaw was excellent. We went back the next night and had coleslaw, chicken, and turkey. We would go back again. The only draw back is that we were seated at a table with three men.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Great place to have the typical texan bbq, there were live music, we had to wait 40 min to get a table but it worth it, Great meat, and a very good relation between quality and price.

1  Thank Maria Luisa R
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I found about this restaurant via trip advisor like I usually do, and as part our tour we called in for lunch I had the family style meal loads different BBQ meats salad potatoes etc a real good meal and only 20$ so good for me

1  Thank Alan D
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

The BBQ beef brisket and sausage are always a hit in my family. The BBQ sauce is on the sweeter side, which I love. I do wish they had more choices of side dishes besides just pinto beans and potato salad. Good BBQ, worth checking out.