“Love it!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Rudy's is still the best in my book! Sauce, Service, Brisket is the best! I could eat there everyday! Do not forget the Sweet Tea!

There are newer reviews for Rudy's Country Store & Bar-B-Q

Reviewed 28 February 2013

Rudy's has some amazing food. I had the moist brisket and it was great. I would highly recommend Rudy's.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Bit of a rammy during the lunchtime rush but good food served simply really hit the spot! Still not sure about the pan-loaf served with BBQ meat - maybe I'll never get that :)

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Everything here is good. From breakfast tacos to ribs. I like to take home ribs, more ribs, brisket, sausage...but don't forget some of the great sauce and slaw. Yes it has a gas station in front...but get over it.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

We stopped at Rudy's after shopping at the Outlets in Round Rock. Best B-BQ around! Customer service was exceptional. She asked if it was our first time at the restaurant, and all of the staff greeted us. A sample of the meats & sides were offered. EVERYTHING was good! We were very pleased & will return again!!