“Catering or eat in is always a hit”

Rudy's Country Store & Bar-B-Q
Ranked #2 of 370 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very good Barbeque. Always a hit with any business guests taken or when we have an occasion to cater in for business meetings. love all of the meats. The cream corn is amazing.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The sides are above average, but the bbq isn't up to the Salt Lick. Even so, my family and I keep going back because it is convenient to our house. The lean brisket is a bit on the dry side, and the sauce is unremarkable. The turkey is very good, but the St. Louis Ribs are just average for Texas bbq. the best part is how fast you can get in and out even when the place is packed.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

OMG! Everything is really good. Unbelievable that someplace that advertises"The worst bbq in Texas" is one of the BEST!!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

First time to eat at Rudy's. When I went in and told them it was my first time and asked for recs, the cashier brought me samples of moist brisket, lean brisket, turkey and creamed corn. I ordered the moist brisket, jalapeño sausage, and the creamed corn.

While I wasn't a fan of the hot sausage (wasn't really that hot or good spices, the brisket was phenomenal. It was the best brisket I had ever had. The rub was smoked to a dark crust with great great seasoning. Great smoky flavor with a beautiful, juicy moist meat. If you go to Rudy's, get the moist brisket. It is worth the price difference and incredible.

Even though you won't need it, the sauce is great. With the tang of sauce, the spice of the brisket with the bite of raw onions, I was very satisfied. My mouth is actually watering right now writing this review. I can't wait to get within 100 miles of Rudy's to run by and get some more.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Food is excellent, service great, prices food, line long - should have plates though, not individual times.

1  Thank Kim O