Comfort Suites I-35 North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Round Rock(Round Rock)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanking suiteconvenient locationthe breakfast arearound rock areatournamenthighwayhousekeeper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2012

This was a wonderful place to stay at. My family and I come to Austin frequently and have stayed on a few different hotels, but not like this. We stayed in a two bed room and we were super comfortable. The room was super clean and service was great. I would recommend it to everyone who appreciates a clean room. We will only stay at this hotel for now on. Very close to the outlet mall and minutes away from the action of down town.

Room Tip: Great Location and clean.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Convenient location, minutes from everything, and greatt value for the money. Neat and clean room it was much nicer than i expected it to be! I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2012

I spend a weekend with a friend and the service was excellent! The room we stayed in was really neat and clean. The location is convinient because you can go into downtown Austin with in minutes. If I ever go back to visit I would deffenetely recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I stay here several times a year. One of my favorite Comfort Suites. I've always found it clean and quiet, near lots of shopping and eating locations. Good rooms. I always make my reversation online and have never had any issues with billing.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank msfromgptx
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Overall just stayed one night...the rooms were good...just the smell in the hallway and room was a little much...they really need to replace all the carpet and it will solve the issue i believe.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business