“Excellent Mexican Food”

Morelia Grill
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 25 July 2012

One of the best Mexican restaurants in the Austin-Round Rock area. The food is fresh, excellent tasting, and very nice service. It is a comfortable atmosphere and the service is relaxed. We high recommend.

2  Thank TJAlexander
There are newer reviews for Morelia Grill

Reviewed 15 July 2012

On a Friday night or Sunday brunch-we just did both-this place is hopping. The mariachis set the stage and the food is so good. Nice and fresh, the service staff is quick and efficient and the seafood enchiladas with a cream sauce was superb. Like the homemade chips as well. The tamales are not my favorite. I grew up in South Texas where the tamales are always small and these gigantic rolls that they serve most places are not to my liking. Go-you'll enjoy yourself.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

I love the spinach enchiladas and chicken fajita flavor in tacos! My daughters love the avocado dishes. This is at the top of the list for a meal you know will be good.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

The food was okay - the service - not too attentive. Just an okay visit - nothing seriously wrong - just not anxious to go back.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I've been taking my family to Morelia for almost two years now. The place is family friendly, has tasty food and is easy to get to (right on Rt 79). Occasionally you will hit it at a busy time, so I suggest going for lunch or early dinner. They have a large menu with something for everyone, including a kids menu. The margaritas are excellent, one of my favorites in Round Rock. I suggest trying the enchiladas verdes if you want a nice Mexican meal. If you want something really filling, try the carne asada. If you have room for dessert be sure to have the fried ice cream!

1  Thank Dummanios