“As good as we remember”

Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock
Ranked #10 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Last visited this great hotel in 2011. It is as good as we remembered or if you like it has maintained its quality. The public places and rooms were spotlessly clean. The rooms were clean comfortable and well appointed. The Wifi worked well. The breakfast bar was well stocked and the hot items were hot. The bed was comfortable and the hotel was quiet despite being on a busy junction.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonboy99
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We strive everyday to make sure our hotel is in top-notch shape for our guests. We walk rooms, hallways and the exterior of our property everyday to ensure it looks clean and welcoming to our guests! We just had our 3 year anniversary and we are so happy that you came back to stay with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 May 2013

When we checked into the hotel, the staff was very friendly. Reservation/Room was ready upon arrival. Hotel was very modern and a pleasant surprise. Room had very comfortable (high) beds. Bathroom was large and pleasantly modern. Excellent Wi-Fi. Breakfast area was very nice and had your usual choice hotel selections (Didn't care for the Texas shaped waffles). Staff was pleasant on both days all shifts. They greeted you upon arriving and departing each day. If back in Austin area will definitely return to this hotel. Interstate traffic noise wasn't a problem. Slept well didn't hear any traffic.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! I always read all the reviews to our staff during meetings. We truly appreciate your feedback. Glad you enjoyed the stay and slept well while you were with us. Thanks again for staying with us! We truly appreciate your business!

Reviewed 13 May 2013

Choosing the Sleep Inn strictly due to cost as all other hotels were over $149 and HIGHER, I walked up thinking this would be another 1-2 star experience....but no! This was as nice a hotel as you could expect! I've stayed in much higher priced hotels that have not been half as nice.

Free WiFi, beautiful rooms, CLEAN, free breakfast.......this is definitely a hotel you should be VERY comfortable making an unseen reservation at, you will be astounded at your luck!

Room Tip: The front looks out at the highway, the back into an empty field or someone's backyard! Draw the...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank F J
Reviewed 11 May 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights while in town to see a concert at Cedar Park Center. The price was cheaper than most of the other hotels we looked into but had higher reviews than all the others too! When we checked in, they gave us a small goodie bag with some snacks (which has NEVER happened, and we travel A LOT). The free deluxe continental breakfast was nice also! The rooms were clean and spacious, and the staff was friendly also. The only complaint I have is that it is located on a very busy highway so it can be a little noisy but I think if you get a room on the back side of the hotel, that might help a lot. The location is very convenient though, especially if you are going to Cedar Park. If we're ever in the area again, we will definitely stay here!

Room Tip: I think rooms on the back side will have less road noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
RRSIGM, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Heather-

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our Hotel! Im glad you enjoyed the bag of snacks and water at check-in! I hope you enjoyed Round Rock and Cedar Park Center. You are right about requesting a room on the quiet side of the highway. We would be glad to do that next time you stay with us! Again thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 24 April 2013

I stayed here in mid-April while I did business in Pflugerville and Taylor. The breakfast was decent, the bed comfortable, the service good. I used the workout room and the guest laundry (a steal at a dollar per wash, dollar per dry). I asked for a room facing away from the highway and it was quiet. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2013

It's a very clean hotel. Large rooms, good bathrooms. Note that rooms with king beds do not have bathtubs and have shower stalls instead. But the rooms with 2 beds do have bathtubs. Good breakfast area and very nice staff. Rebecca and Christina, thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I will pass the kind comments along regarding our staff. We truly appreciate your business!

Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

First, the front desk staff was rude and highly incompetent. Second, I stayed in a room that was on the same side as the interstate. The walls/windows are so badly constructed that it was as if I was sleeping on the side of the Interstate. Lastly, it was a cold winter night and the heat did not work so I thought I would be able to change rooms, but the front desk staff could not figure out how to change rooms. I will not recommend this hotel nor will I stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Mike S
RRSIGM, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Mike- I am so sorry to hear about your experience with us. I will follow up with our Management team to make sure this situation does not happen again. We take guest service very seriously and don't like unhappy guests. Please give us another chance to impress you. If you do decide to stay with us again please ask for myself or Jessica so we can make it right.
512-246-6000