All reviewsindoor poolfront deskwafflesguest laundryhot tubthe breakfast areafavorite hotela great place to staywould definitely stay here againhot breakfastneeded anythingfitness centerroad noiseexercise roomstaff was friendlyconvenient locationthe entire staff
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Sleep Inn in Round Rock, Texas has all the amenities of a more expensive hotel. The breakfast buffet is terrific! The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. We were on the 2nd floor and didn't experience any problems with noise. When we return to Round Rock in the next few months, we will definitely stay at this hotel. The Personnel were courteous!

Room Tip: Good location right off I-35 in Round Rock!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank br00klyn13
Reviewed 25 July 2013

This place was perfect. Clean , beds were comfortable, fresh coffee, nice fitness center. Service was excellent! They had indoor pool & hot tub, but didn't use those this trip. Only complaint I probably had is the pillows were a little squishy and the highway (east) side has a little road noise. Other than that, great place. Close to couple restaurants, easy access to frwy/tollway. Highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Dear Mechelle,

The hotel was very clean and nice. My Family enjoyed the hotel so much they were impressed with how nice the rooms were. I truly appreciate you taking care of my families room request during their stay.

I also booked the conference room for out Meet and Greet night. The staff members at the front desk, Jeremy and Paige I can't thank you enough for how great and accommodating your were.

All the while having a smile and eager to help with whatever was needed to get about 60 people fed.

Again, our next reunion of choice for Texas we know where we will be staying

Phelicia

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I started planning our fourth if July mini vacation back in January. While doing all my research, I found that most places accepted pets and/or had full size beds vs queen size...or was out if my budget. It took me about 2 weeks of research before I decided on this place. I wanted queen beds, no smoking and no pets. This is one reason i was sold on this hotel, along with the price. I was hoping the pics did this place justice as well. I always read trip advisor reviews as well as the actual hotel reviews and Expedia. I booked this place in February. When we arrived on the 4th, I was blown away! You could smell the clean when you walked in. I was greeted by a girl behind the desk (can't remember her name) and she was super friendly and helpful. She also gave us a little gift bag with snacks. That was really cool too. Don't know if it was just because it was a holiday or not, but the gesture was awesome. EVERYTHING was clean. The room, the eating area, lobby, downstairs bathroom...everything! The rooms were quiet. If we needed anything all we had to do was ask. On the second night, there was a team of young baseball players that came in. There was a group that was staying in the room above us and it sounded like they were jumping up and down on the floor, (our ceiling). It was about 10:30 ish so I went downstairs and talked to the person on duty and he offered to call the room and ask them to settle down. The noise stopped almost immediately. Breakfast was good and always replenished. Everyone we came in contact with was awesome. The only "negative" I have is that I booked three nights and had I booked two separate stays, I would have received 50.00. Since I booked in February, I wasn't aware of the promotion. When I did see it on tv I went online to see if there were any rooms available and there were none. I would definitely have made two different reservations. Maybe another time. I would absolutely, 100% recommend this hotel. It's not far from Austin, shopping, attractions. Once you understand the interstate system, it's easier to get around as well. It took us about a day to figure it out. Stay here, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank MelissaS2
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Melissa-

Thank you so much for your kind review of our property! We all work as a team to make sure our hotel is clean and inviting from the moment you step out of your car. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff, especially our Executive Housekeeper. I am glad that our night staff was able to solve your issue with the noise. We are so happy you enjoyed your mini-vacation over the July 4th holiday and are glad we could be a part of it! Again, thank you so much for your kind comments! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

This was the second time we stayed here in the past few months. We came down for a semi-pro football game. The hotel lobby is well kept and inviting. The front desk staff is cheerful and poliet- they are always smiling and asking if there is anything they can help with. Room are nice, well decorated and beds are comfty. Pool is a little small but worked for our kids. It is a little steamy in there. Breakfast is hot, eggs, a meat and TEXAS shapped waffles, there is hard boiled eggs, assortment of breads and cereals. Overall- great hotel and nice employees. Easy access on and off highway.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business